Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2017
Belgium
lubricated
totem grease :w00t:

totem.jpg

Reactions: Mermaaan
Hey guys, im shopping for a mech tube. I have to keep it under 100$ as I use prepaid visas to protect myself against fraud (am 28, not underage).

Anyway, Ive been eyeing The dreamer, Broadside Admiral, Sub Zero shorty/X, Knucklehead Vapes.

Also interested in what type of switch/button is typically regarded as the best/ideal. I know most people prefer spring, but Ive seen some with the sub zero type button with the metal plates in the bottom.

Any advice, input, personal experience is appreciated!
I just got the Uwell Nunchyku and I'm not a cloud chaser, but it does a fair amount thereof. Where it's superior is TASTE - it made even MY home made eliquids ;) taste wonderful. Scored it on sale somewhere for 50 - on their site, Uwell's, it's 100.
It's so good I instantly ordered two more. It does require the usual battery - which it does not come with. But on the bottom of the tube you can set wattage and so on. COOL tube mod!

r055co

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Seattle
I just got the Uwell Nunchyku and I'm not a cloud chaser, but it does a fair amount thereof. Where it's superior is TASTE - it made even MY home made eliquids ;) taste wonderful. Scored it on sale somewhere for 50 - on their site, Uwell's, it's 100.
It's so good I instantly ordered two more. It does require the usual battery - which it does not come with. But on the bottom of the tube you can set wattage and so on. COOL tube mod!
OP is looking for a Mech, the Nunchyku is a regulated Mod not a Mech.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

• Agree
Reactions: Baditude

dripster

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2017
Belgium
OMG that's frigging beautiful! How does it vape?
It performs exactly the same as the copper Admiral that was tested by Mooch in his Minding Your Mechs episode 13 on his personal YouTube channel. That's because it is exactly the same, except it's the limited edition hand engraved by Mathew Hagermann #1 of 5 (see: ).

2ndChoice

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Ventura,CA
Hey guys, im shopping for a mech tube. I have to keep it under 100$ as I use prepaid visas to protect myself against fraud (am 28, not underage).

Anyway, Ive been eyeing The dreamer, Broadside Admiral, Sub Zero shorty/X, Knucklehead Vapes.

Also interested in what type of switch/button is typically regarded as the best/ideal. I know most people prefer spring, but Ive seen some with the sub zero type button with the metal plates in the bottom.

Check out, avid lyfe able, comp lyfe, rig mods. I have em all. Hybrid is my favorite because no pins to adjust. The admiral is a dope mod too.

I try to run solid silver springs, I high mirror polish all my copper contacts that make contact with the battery once a week. Only own a few mods with solid silver contacts but try not to use those high end mods as daily drivers. Honestly any of the mods you posted work great. Get some samsung 20s from IMRBATTERIES.COM

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

dhomes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2012
Austin, TX

Under $100, dreamer mod, hands down.

If you can push it to $120 ~ $130 go for a kennedy vindicator.

Sub-Ohm innovations is now running 50% off quite often and they are nice mechs, but limited to 18650 batteries

dhomes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2012
Austin, TX
888888x

Woah! Thats gorgeous! Id love something that pretty, but I cant justify dropping more then 100$ on another mod to myseld. Especially after I told myself no more after the Paranormal 250c haha But with everything being so uncertain on the future of vaping I feel I need a mech tube I can always rely on, that wont require mantainence beyond my own skills.

Help me choose guys!
beauty REALLY is on the eye of the beholder, that looks quite fugly to me (sorry but my honest take)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread