Status
Not open for further replies.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
The series tubes are the big long light Sabre looking things. Iirc. I’m not at all sure it is physically possible to not look like an idiot when holding one.

The problem with this concept that I see is that mechs require careful handling, setup, measurements, and a certain amount of math to use. They can be quite dangerous when handled by idiots. They’re even dangerous when not being handled by idiots.
Waving a foot long tube mech around in public kind of says to the world “I am an idiot”.

It didn’t used to be this way of course. The issue is new batteries just hold a lot more energy. Enough to overwhelm many mechanical safety features.

Upandcomingvgod

Aug 15, 2019
The series tubes are the big long light Sabre looking things. Iirc. I’m not at all sure it is physically possible to not look like an idiot when holding one.

The problem with this concept that I see is that mechs require careful handling, setup, measurements, and a certain amount of math to use. They can be quite dangerous when handled by idiots. They’re even dangerous when not being handled by idiots.
Waving a foot long tube mech around in public kind of says to the world “I am an idiot”.

It didn’t used to be this way of course. The issue is new batteries just hold a lot more energy. Enough to overwhelm many mechanical safety features.
I agree they Can be dangerpus but I never go bellow .3 on my single battery mechs (one is a 20700 the other is,a 21700 I'm not an idiot walking around running .05 ohms those are the people,I know at the shops,lol

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I agree they Can be dangerpus but I never go bellow .3 on my single battery mechs (one is a 20700 the other is,a 21700 I'm not an idiot walking around running .05 ohms those are the people,I know at the shops,lol
Sure, but I’m talking about the big long lightsaber factor. They’re just idiotic looking when held in a hand.

Reactions: stols001

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
Ok ok thank u I may grab it since its so much cheaper than the dreamer with a stack tube... Hows the button throw on the mage?
It's not bad. I like mine and I use mechs 99% of the time anymore. I think if you get one you'll like it. It also works good in single battery mode.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread