The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Meet and greet sat 9/25 7pm

Discussion in 'Vegas Vapers' started by Shadow Ryder, Sep 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Shadow Ryder

Shadow Ryder Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 14, 2010
    Lost Wages
    Salutations everyone, there will be a meet at hooters on south rainbow (rainbow south of 215) saturday night 7pm - till they kick us out or we get bored.

hope to see everyone there.

Shadow.

2. Art-n-Cate

Art-n-Cate Super Member ECF Veteran

Depending on how many people come, like if there are at least ten of us, I'd be happy to raffle off a nice new 510 kit out of our private stash. Anybody object to say $5 a ticket? I have a supplier willing to donate a goodie bag for the next meet and greet as a door prize! We're just not rich enough to give the emergency stash away...:D
    Anybody know Shawn the Vegas juice guy well enough to invite him? Maybe he'd like the opportunity to meet some new potential customers...Just my two cents worth.

3. Shadow Ryder

Jun 14, 2010
    Lost Wages
    A&C done. and every one who's shown interest in attending.

4. Wafflestomper

Wafflestomper Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I will be there.... but it begs the question... What am I going to vape?

5. Shadow Ryder

Jun 14, 2010
    Lost Wages
    so many flavors, so many mods, so much time, but what vapes well with beer and wings. looking forword to seeing everyone.

6. Art-n-Cate

Shadow - I thought the meet and greet was tomorrow night - the 18th. Clarify?

7. Shadow Ryder

Jun 14, 2010
    Lost Wages
    the 18th i cant edit it.

8. Art-n-Cate

Guys, Jason at Electro-Nic-Stix has generously donated some great goodies for us. May I suggest that since Shadow got us all off our butts to M & G, he decides on how these goodies get handed out? What say you, Shadow?

9. Wafflestomper

Gang,
    I just got called in to work at 8:00 we had a nurse call off with an emergency.

Sorry, was really looking forward to it, and I needed to talk to Cate as well.

Take lots of pics for me, and Ill spearhead the next one, k?

:(

10. Art-n-Cate

Bless your heart, darlin'...we all missed you very much. There were about seven of us and a good time was had by all. The only thing that would have made it perfect was if you'd been with us. Shadow called it right when he offered a guess as to why you couldn't come. Hey if you need to talk, PM me, okay?

11. Wafflestomper

I'm glad there was a good turn out.
    Yeah, I was bummed. I expected things to slow down, but it still seems like I have a full plate.

Had to take the extra shifts though, need to earn more vacation time.

Things gotta slow down eventually. I'm glad everyone had fun.
    I was vapin' hardcore at work though!

12. Heisenberg

Heisenberg Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2010
    Vegas
    Am I missing something? I read that the thing was NEXT saturday not yesterday.????

13. Art-n-Cate

I knew that little post mistake would come back to haunt him...but Shadow couldn't edit it, he said. And yes, sadly, it was last night and we missed you. Thought maybe you'd taken off in the RV on a cooking spree...sorry, couldn't help it. Love that show. But we will do it again soon - with better organization - and are contacting suppliers for more goodies. Waffle and several others had to miss, so it was fairly small group. Five actual members, I think, and a couple of very nice guests. We even managed to intrigue some of the other Hooter's patrons...

14. fonosmoak

fonosmoak Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

I was ready to come...

I'll check back from time to time and well? maybe meet a few of you Vegas vapers...

I'll bring some Phidias'....and we'll ??? drink? vape???

right-on
    fono

15. Wafflestomper

I didn't even notice that. Next time just send me a PM and I can fix it I think.

On that note.. looks like we have 17 members... I think Elendil said at 20 we can have another mod.
    I admit I have been bad at keeping up with things... I promise I'll be more responsible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.