• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Meet in Montgomery County

Status
Not open for further replies.

notrab13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2011
DC Metro Area
Planning on hosting a meet Saturday April 2 the bar I work in Germantown, MD. Had one with a few other MD vapers in February, and we're looking to get more vapers. Drink special that night is $5 pitchers of Bud, Bud Light, Miller Lite, and Yuengling. Let me know if you're interested. Send me a pm for more details. This date and time is not set in stone, so I will post updates in this thread as plans solidify.

autumnbreeze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
Northern Virginia
On VF we're trying to get at VA/DC/MD meet together for April. We've had 3 pretty successful ones so far. They told me to come here and see what we can get together. I think Germantown would be a good location, as we haven't had one there. Would you be able to arrange another get together at Pelican Pete's say either April 16th, 23rd or 30th? I can help out with this, as I've helped arrange one in the past. We've done give-aways at the previous ones and I still have 2 mods to give away at the next meet. If you can PM me to let me know, as I don't come to this forum often. I get email notifications of PM's so that's just easier for me.

I'm going to Philly this weekend, so I can't make this one. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread