The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Meet in Montgomery County

Discussion in 'DC/Baltimore Vapers' started by notrab13, Mar 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. notrab13

notrab13 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Mar 4, 2011
    DC Metro Area
    Planning on hosting a meet Saturday April 2 the bar I work in Germantown, MD. Had one with a few other MD vapers in February, and we're looking to get more vapers. Drink special that night is $5 pitchers of Bud, Bud Light, Miller Lite, and Yuengling. Let me know if you're interested. Send me a pm for more details. This date and time is not set in stone, so I will post updates in this thread as plans solidify.

2. JudgeVape

JudgeVape Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 16, 2011
    D.C./Maryland
    (also PMed)

Barring some unforseen scheduling conflict, I am there.

3. notrab13

Mar 4, 2011
    DC Metro Area
    Due to some scheduling conflicts, it's been bumped up to Saturday 3/26. Will PM you the details JudgeVape.

4. maureengill

maureengill Moved On ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2009
    Trainer PA
    Bummer...I was going to consider it, but Philly vapefest is that weekend....

5. JudgeVape

Jan 16, 2011
    D.C./Maryland
    Same, going to Philly Vapefest.

6. notrab13

Mar 4, 2011
    DC Metro Area
    Oh crap! Sorry folks, will definitely get you all in on the next one!

7. StormyMonday

StormyMonday Full Member

Feb 27, 2011
    D.C.
    POOP! I've got a party to go to...which is rare for me, so bummer. What bar do you work at???

8. notrab13

Mar 4, 2011
    DC Metro Area
    Pelican Restaurant in Germantown (used to be Pelican Pete's).

9. autumnbreeze

autumnbreeze Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 24, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    On VF we're trying to get at VA/DC/MD meet together for April. We've had 3 pretty successful ones so far. They told me to come here and see what we can get together. I think Germantown would be a good location, as we haven't had one there. Would you be able to arrange another get together at Pelican Pete's say either April 16th, 23rd or 30th? I can help out with this, as I've helped arrange one in the past. We've done give-aways at the previous ones and I still have 2 mods to give away at the next meet. If you can PM me to let me know, as I don't come to this forum often. I get email notifications of PM's so that's just easier for me.

I'm going to Philly this weekend, so I can't make this one. :(

10. JudgeVape

Jan 16, 2011
    D.C./Maryland
  11. ime5000

ime5000 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2011
    maryland
    hope you do this again! im up in cumberland, md but i lived in germantown for a while, i used to go to pelican petes, the mini pitchers wpuld get me toasted! lol.
    i know in frostburg, the vapor room is having their grand opening for the store fron tin october if anyone wants to come up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.