• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Meet up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

opie

Feb 1, 2010
south carolina
Ok so JK had mentioned something about a local meet up for people around the upstate, and whoever else wants to come of course. Nothin really ever came of that and was thinking maybe we should try this again!! I went to the one in Mt Pleasant and that was my second one I have been to. It's cool to meet people with the same interest of this e-cig and this whole vaping thing. I was the only one to make it from the upstate so it seems traveling is a bit of a problem for some of ya. So I was wondering if you guys could chime in and maybe give times that would be most convenient fer ya maybe in may!! And recommendation for a place to set up. I will ask around to as well for vape friendly places. So maybe we can make this happen if we get a bunch of ideas!!!!!! Anyway just a thought.

lairkeeper

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
Upstate, South Carolina
I'm pretty good with Saturday afternoon/evening/night. I can usually day trip it to as far as Columbia with no problem. Mid state might be a good option to make it easier on folks to come if they can't or don't want to get a room. I really wanted to make it to the low country. And to make it worse, as soon as it was too late for us to leave, the dog decided she was ALL BETTER.

Doctor Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2009
Charleston, SC USA
www.youtube.com
Ok so JK had mentioned something about a local meet up for people around the upstate, and whoever else wants to come of course. Nothin really ever came of that and was thinking maybe we should try this again!! I went to the one in Mt Pleasant and that was my second one I have been to. It's cool to meet people with the same interest of this e-cig and this whole vaping thing. I was the only one to make it from the upstate so it seems traveling is a bit of a problem for some of ya. So I was wondering if you guys could chime in and maybe give times that would be most convenient fer ya maybe in may!! And recommendation for a place to set up. I will ask around to as well for vape friendly places. So maybe we can make this happen if we get a bunch of ideas!!!!!! Anyway just a thought.

Name the time and the place and i'll do my best to make it there. I'm really happy to see SC getting organized and everyone getting together for meets....the one in Mt. Pleasant was a blast...but its the first of what I hope to be many. Anyone can get a meet going in their part of the state....lets keep this thing rolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread