• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Meeting Date: Saturday, Jan. 16th @ 3:00 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
Hi guys!

We haven't had a meet for a long time..it's time to fix that.

I've got 2 dates in mind - either the 14th or the 21st of November...these are the 2 saturdays before Thanksgiving.

I will be holding the meet in Waukesha, I will be finding a vape-friendly place for us all to hang, and will be bringing my netbook to stream the meet live.

It will be in the afternoon, so those who have to drive in or have other plans for the evening can still take care o things.

So, lemme hear ya, guys....which date is most feasable for all of you?

Last edited:

C-kool Dad '09

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Brookfield, WI - USA
Hi guys!

We haven't had a meet for a long time..it's time to fix that.

I've got 2 dates in mind - either the 14th or the 21st of November...these are the 2 saturdays before Thanksgiving.

I will be holding the meet in Waukesha, I will be finding a vape-friendly place for us all to hang, and will be bringing my netbook to stream the meet live.

It will be in the afternoon, so those who have to drive in or have other plans for the evening can still take care o things.

So, lemme hear ya, guys....which date is most feasable for all of you?
Waukesha you say? Kind of hard for me not to accept that location. Either date is good for me. Btw would be nice to see the elusive Mlrgirl:confused:

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
Waukesha you say? Kind of hard for me not to accept that location. Either date is good for me. Btw would be nice to see the elusive Mlrgirl:confused:

yea, she hasn't posted here for quite a while...I'll have to track her down with either Facebook or her EM.

Or......I could just call her...hehehe.

Lyndale

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2009
Wisconsin
I can put a request off for either date. I'll let a coworker of mine know, he's going to be ordering an e-cig kit soon... I kinda' turned him by letting him have a few puffs on mine a few times. He's lurking somewhere, soaking up all the information this forum provides.

ETA: Should I mix some non-VG juices? I'm noticing (got me mixing kit today!) that my VG juice produces clouds that hang around like analog smoke.

Last edited:

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
I can put a request off for either date. I'll let a coworker of mine know, he's going to be ordering an e-cig kit soon... I kinda' turned him by letting him have a few puffs on mine a few times. He's lurking somewhere, soaking up all the information this forum provides.

ETA: Should I mix some non-VG juices? I'm noticing (got me mixing kit today!) that my VG juice produces clouds that hang around like analog smoke.

Tell yer bud I said welcome to the darkside..hehehe.

You don't have to worry about the VG thing...it won't smell like analog smoke, and all of us will be vaping...shouldn't be a problem

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI

Awwww....C-kool..what a nice thing to say!

Yes; I have been away from here for too long. Too much "Mafia Wars" and football betting on Facebook lately LOL
BUT - I did sign onto ECF yesterday & got through about 3 messages before the servers were tied up again.

YES! It looks like either one of those dates would work and how much FUN it would be to be not only inside a vapor friendly establishment, but think of how many people we'll be educating!!
Can you tell I'm looking forward to my first winter of never having to go outside! LOL

Vicks - the girls will probably be along and they picked up the coolest Star Wars Lego book at the Lego store last weekend! I bet they'd love to show it off!;)

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
Vicks - the girls will probably be along and they picked up the coolest Star Wars Lego book at the Lego store last weekend! I bet they'd love to show it off!;)

I'll make sure Josh is along for the meeting - he'd love to hang out with your girls again....they had such a blast last time!

Lyndale

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2009
Wisconsin
Do we have a date pinned down? The sooner I ask for it off at work, the better.

I'll mix up some strawberry cheesecake juice for this. I made some last night and my god, I wanted to just drink it because it tastes so good. My attempt at mocha isn't turning out... this chocolate flavoring is not full of chocolatey goodness.

harmony gardens

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Wisconsin
Don't forget to bring your GRAPE e-liq:confused::(:mad::p:D8-o:shock::lol::rolleyes::oops:;):sleep::cool:

lol, I don't leave home without it! I found a perfect little tacklebox (well, almost perfect, cause if you tip it over suff flies all over on the top tray, lol) as a stash box. I'll bring it along. I have some Virginia Creme de Menthe you might like. I'll bring what I got,,, lol.

Lyndale, Strawberry Cheesecake sounds yummy!! :p

Vicks, 11 might be a little early if someone is coming any distance, but I can be there then.

I'm excited about getting the group together!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread