• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Meeting - Sat. Oct. 23rd at Le Tigre at 4pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Hi all,

I'm new to the forum and vaping. I live in Madison and just wanted to throw out a quick hello. I'm going to try to make it by Le Tigre for the the meetup this weekend. Do people normally bring all their gear to these things or just a couple of things. To be honest, I'm not even sure what half the stuff I have is for.

-v

Welcome, Castvic!!
Looking forward to meeting you on Saturday & YES!! Bring the gear! We love seeing all the new toys!

C-kool Dad '09

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Brookfield, WI - USA
Hi all,

I'm new to the forum and vaping. I live in Madison and just wanted to throw out a quick hello. I'm going to try to make it by Le Tigre for the the meetup this weekend. Do people normally bring all their gear to these things or just a couple of things. To be honest, I'm not even sure what half the stuff I have is for.

-v

Class starts at 4PM. Tardiness is acceptable. Don't bring any Klondike Bars!

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
........he just ordered his own eGo, and it should be here by saturday. hey, anyone have an opinion on eliquidplanet? really disappointed in the flavors i ordered. i can't really taste anything different, but detect a chemical taste from the juice. is it just me? i much prefer JC's forumlas, just wish they had more flavors.

WTG ElectroMan!!

Make sure and bring your juices along and we'll help check them out. I've only tried a couple of their flavors and was lucky enough to try before I bought.
If nothing else, it might make for good barter material.

electrowoman

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
venezuela
i have tons of juices to "trade". most of them from JC, but also the EliqPlanet stuff. i just ordered some "freedom smoke usa" juice, because members of this forum rated it quite highly (probably won't arrive in time). hopefully THOSE flavors are a little more tasty. of course, i just wish JC would add flavors, and make me happy (i like the sweetness of their juices). i love how fast they ship.

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
Class starts at 4PM. Tardiness is acceptable. Don't bring any Klondike Bars!

??? Sure, kill all my fun! MOOOOOOOOOOOOOM - CK won't let me have any ice cream!!!!

i have tons of juices to "trade". most of them from JC, but also the EliqPlanet stuff. i just ordered some "freedom smoke usa" juice, because members of this forum rated it quite highly (probably won't arrive in time). hopefully THOSE flavors are a little more tasty. of course, i just wish JC would add flavors, and make me happy (i like the sweetness of their juices). i love how fast they ship.

Everyone brings a ton of juices to the meetings - we all kinda sample, taste, ohhh, and ahhh....and trade stuff out :D You'll find something comparable to the JC stuff that someone has stashed away somewhere - almost a given.

Is it Saturday yet???

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
I got the JC welcome to e-smoking sampler. Finding the ones I've tried a bit too sweet for my liking. Mint Chocolate is definitely up for grabs.

How did you like the Artic Menthol?
Do you find it more minty than menthol tasting?

Ever since I saw one of the reviews say that it reminded her of a York Peppermint Pattie and that has always had me curious.

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Is it Saturday yet???

Less than 24 hrs!!!!*

Juice box is repacked and stocked; eGo pack is loaded, and I'm dyin' of thrist!
The Capt. is knockin' at the door, but I have to pick up Thing 1 from a "Just Say No" event in a while. Thought about vaping a little whiskey flavor while I waited, but didn't need anyone coming over to the car to say 'Hi" and have that smell roll out the window ;)

*For the record, I hate that we don't have the "woot woot" roller here!! This message would have been much cuter with the rolling woot woots.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread