• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Meeting - Wed, Nov 24th at the Klavier Lounge in Germantown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
Hi guys....I certainly know where I'm gonna be that night - at the Klavier Lounge in Germantown, watching the two bands with Dave in 'em.

He's opening with Statobahn, and then following up with the other band he's in, Montage. Statobahn is the originals stuff, and Montage does an interesting mix of covers.

Last time, they started around 9pm. As soon as I've confirmation of the time, I'll let everyone know.

Wanna join me for a night of vaping, drinking, and great music?

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Wanna join me for a night of vaping, drinking, and great music?

Dang girl - do you realize that's the night before Thanksgiving?? :facepalm:

Here I was, all set to give you a big "Hell yeah!!" and thankfully checked the calendar first LOL. Don't count me out, but I have to find out who in the family is hosting this year.

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Yea, I know - and the timing really sucks on this one...which is why I'm posting it as far in advance as I can...

Well, I'll still pencil it in & keep fingers crossed. I'm sure I'll be talking to SIL in the next day or two to see what's up with the holidays this year.
With a little luck, they'll want to host everything.......one can dream ;) LOL

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
Between the alcohol & panties - I'm focusing better now. Do they have karaoke / I'm dying to do my Lady GaGa!:p

(mmmmmmmm Cranberries):drool:

No, they don't have Karaoke - but I did find a couple of places in West Allis that do have it on weeknights. I'll have to go check 'em out and belt my little heart out.

Cranberries are over-rated, though....unless they're steeped in vodka first :D

C-kool Dad '09

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Brookfield, WI - USA
:facepalm:
I dunno yet. Wanted to get a semi-count before deciding.....but all C-K can think about is his cranberries stuffed in a turkey.....
:party:

Hey Now! We forgot about Halloween. Hmmmmmmm. This could be interesting (if you were a dirty-old man) - we already know that Vicks 'Wicked Witch' outfit is a Go (if the dry cleaners can get out that ONE spot):ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:(I said 1 spot):oops:

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Hey Now! We forgot about Halloween. Hmmmmmmm. This could be interesting (if you were a dirty-old man) - we already know that Vicks 'Wicked Witch' outfit is a Go (if the dry cleaners can get out that ONE spot):ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:(I said 1 spot):oops:

:banana::toast::toast::2cool::2cool::thumbs::thumbs::banana:

TOOO Good!!!

Just call me Monica?

Halloween is on a Sunday - we could quite potentially meet somewhere and party with all the costumed peeps...

I do have a Miller bottle AND a can costume! LMAO

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
NOW we're talking (NOT):?: It's Always 'business' with you (that or you're too cheap to buy a REAL costume) - now let me think - what would be a good costume - OH Yeah! Lady GaGa:ohmy::laugh::unsure::):blink::rolleyes:8-o:lol::w00t::banana::pervy::hubba::headbang::shock: AND last but not least:nun:

What ever promotes sales to make the mortgage payments and keeps me in vaping gear!! ;)

I'll have to see if I can find a pic of us in the costumes. After the kids hit the house for candy, we go up with our little buckets and yell "Trick or Drink!!"
And never fear- we do have a responsible adult with us at all times :laugh:

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
what ever promotes sales to make the mortgage payments and keeps me in vaping gear!! ;)

i'll have to see if i can find a pic of us in the costumes. After the kids hit the house for candy, we go up with our little buckets and yell "trick or drink!!"
and never fear- we do have a responsible adult with us at all times :laugh:

WHERE?!?!?!?!? Responsible adults? What an absurd concept with our group :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread