• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Melbourne Representing

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're from Toronto, Canada but spend the winters in south Florida. We were actually married in Cocoa Beach, and like to spend a lot of time up in the area (currently in the Keys). We'll be swinging by for a while in early April, would love to go out for drinks with fellow vapors, if anyone is interested:)

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
We're from Toronto, Canada but spend the winters in south Florida. We were actually married in Cocoa Beach, and like to spend a lot of time up in the area (currently in the Keys). We'll be swinging by for a while in early April, would love to go out for drinks with fellow vapors, if anyone is interested:)

Hey there Starspun. Check out our vape group here in South Florida sometime. We meet up once a month! We are on Facebook under South Florida Vapers and also stay updated and see photos at South Florida Vapers | Vaping Kicks ASH!

bettysue

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2012
Cocoa, Florida
Nice to meet you, Betty. Another good place to start is in the Florida Vapers forum for threads of Florida Vape meets. They are also on Facebook under Florida Vapers.

Thank you so much for the welcome. I searched on facebook and found Florida Vapers and Central Florida Vapers. Which one would be more suitable for Cocoa residents?

I am also looking forward to buying my first kit and came across these 2 at the same place:

Joye 510 MEGA Deluxe Starter Kit by Joyetech - Vapor Cig

Joye 510 Mega Tank Starter Kit by Joyetech - Vapor Cig

The second kit though prompted some questions, what the difference in the regular and tank system is. Plus it mentions "spiked atomizers" which is the first time I have seen the term.

Any help and advice greatly appreciated.

betty

Last edited:

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
Honestly, I prefer the Volt if you want a cig lookalike. The batts last real long and their cartomizers are really good. But above that, I more highly recommend an ego type device unless you are just determined to have a cig lookalike. As far as Vape groups, Florida Vapers is on Facebook and is basically the threshold for all Vape groups in Florida, not just a specific area. It's where all Florida Vape groups stay in touch. They also are very helpful giving help and advice if you want to start up a new group in your area. Laurel is a great help there. I'm not sure where Central Florida Vapers group is located, unfortunately. But if you are on Facebook and friend Florida Vapers, or post a question about meets in their thread on ECF, you should be able to get directed to the closest Vape group in your area. I do know a guy from Melbourne that actually rides his motorcycle down to every single one of our Vape meets and I might be wrong, but I think he said there aren't any near Melbourne, but I'm not sure about Cocoa.

Enigma32

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2009
Melbourne, FL
www.eliquiddepot.com
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Supplier discussing business in unauthorized area
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread