Member verbal harrassment

Status
Not open for further replies.

ejfan1977

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2009
Kingston, Washington
Kaston, I am sorry to see you were verbally attacked that way.:( This is uncalled for. Was this part of a joke? I mean what started it? I feel the person who verbally attacked you like that should be banned from the forum for a few weeks as a time out!

No one should be treated like that whether being in a thread or as a PM.... Not knowing more about it, I guess I should just pipe down.... But I wouldn't tolerate that kind of behavior! :grr:

Kaston

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2008
Texas, USA
Kaston, I am sorry to see you were verbally attacked that way.:( This is uncalled for. Was this part of a joke? I mean what started it? I feel the person who verbally attacked you like that should be banned from the forum for a few days as a time out!

No one should be treated like that whether being in a thread or as a PM.... Not knowing more about it, I guess I should just pipe down.... But I wouldn't tolerate that kind of behavior! :grr:

I have never had any contact with this person at all. I just logged in and there was the message. It was sent after I put up my article.

Last edited:

Kaston

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2008
Texas, USA
Kaston why are you even whining about it and posting the private message in the forum. I would have thought a person with your professional background would have handled it a little more discretely.

Just let it roll off your backside and report it to SJ

I am not whining at all, I am in utter shock that a fellow member would talk to another member like that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread