Membership classifications?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kattdaddy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
What are the various membership classifications I see on this forum, and what are the differences with each? I see "Members," I see that I am a "Full Member," I see "Moved On." And so on.:confused:

I am not an expert on this, either but.. aside from sponsors and supporting members(paid members), there are different levels of membership based on your post count and/or length of time you have participated on the forum. Most of this may be laid out in the FAQ section or you may find more info in the support ecf link on the title bar.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
What are the various membership classifications I see on this forum, and what are the differences with each? I see "Members," I see that I am a "Full Member," I see "Moved On." And so on.:confused:

(cut and paste from an earlier similar question):
I was curious early on as well and figured just by the number of posts that I'd seen, a 'senior member' is 150+ ; a 'super member' is 350+ (not certain); a 'supporting member' is someone who sent in a contribution and could have any number of posts and I think has the ability to edit the title of 'member' to something of their choosing.

Ultra member recently added - looks like 1000 post or above.

Moved on - banned or asked to be banned - although there is still 1 'banned' that I know of...

not sure of the PV master other than so far I haven't found a way to edit that. :)

ECF veteran - something like 6 months and 1000 posts?? Mine didn't show up until I posted in the ECF veteran forum, then voila!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread