Memorial Blow out by IkenVape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Hello Everyone! And Happy Memorial Weekend! and Thank you to my friends who have been unconditionally helping us through customer service and trouble shooting and just being so helpful, taken their own time to help others. I been away for the past few days concocting a plan against the Fda. They have seized a Very Large shipment from us with no jurisdiction and will dearly pay for taking away our Freedom from us, more importantly from You. So this memorial day is to remember what our country is based on and thats Freedom. So inturn for your gracious help in navigating the IkenVape subforum and to celebrate the day that we stand for. We are going to have some big beautiful sales.
Thank you again my friends for your help, I'm personally extremely grateful and actions will always speak louder than words (Unless they're words of guidance.) LOL
I Love ya guys,
Isaac

Remember to salute and give thanks to all our military personnel past and present that have served and is serving so that we all can enjoy the freedoms of this great country ! ! !
-M. Borreson

We hope while your out enjoying this beautiful weekend that you would stop by your favorite shop and pick up some sales!

Our SLB Hard tipped 510 Cartomizers have been reduced to a low $1.50 a piece! That's only $7.50 for 5!

The almighty Trustfire universal charger has been reduced to an all time low of 9.99!

Just when you thought it was over. $1.00 cartomizers are back with a vengeance!

Also to celebrate this blow out. We have set a Coupon code MEMORIAL for 10% off almost the entire store! Because of the amazing low prices the Kr808D-1 and 510 cartomizers do not apply to this coupon code.

As Always thank you very much for your support! Please remember, we are Always here for you for your vaping needs and will never bat an eye at chance to help you with anything we're able to!
Isaac
of the
IkenVape team
Products

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/ikenvape/95894-happy-memorial-weekend-thank-you.html

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Iken......Fantastic prices!! Unfortunatly kids made me spend every last dime on a new pool yesterday!

I'm sure your sale will be a blow-out!

Happy Memorial day my friend!
:)The Wiz!

WIZ! Great to see you!!!
Haha I was going to ask how everything was, but i see you guys have just gotten a new pool! I'm sure it's a bit more fun than a cartomizer anyway :DLol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread