MEMORIAL DAY GIVEAWAY! Win a $50 Gift Code to ECX!

Status
Not open for further replies.
FBgiveaway.jpg

To celebrate this Memorial Day Weekend ecigexpress is offering a $50 Gift Card.
To enter, simply paste the URL of your favorite ECX product in the comments below!
(This doesn't have to be our house brands, you are free to choose anything.)

One lucky winner will receive a
$50 Gift Code when we randomly draw on
May 29th, 2018.

One entry per person. Countries not listed on our international shipping list are not eligible for this Giveaway.

Also our Memorial Day Weekend Sale has begun!

memorialday2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: jdy

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Express DIY Concentrate Raspberry Magic

This looks like a really nice, balanced rasberry and I have been looking for one.

I started DIY early on and I'm so glad I did. I am ALMOST a year cigarette free! LOL, I don't know how it happened but it did! ECX has such a great bunch of flavorings and I've really enjoye what I have ordered, you guys have some of the best flavors around :) I quit about 350 days ago after having pneumonia for 18 months straight. I tried every cessation method (except Chantix and hypnosis) but could only quit (and I wanted to smoke the whole time) when pregnant and nursing.

I was a 3 ppd smoker and really only a couple months away from the dreaded COPD diagnosis. ECF was hugely helpful both in learning about vaping and support to stay quit. I was amazed, I never thought I would be not JUST an ex smoker, but even more astonishingly a happy ex smoker. :)

Anna

Last edited:
Sweet Everyone! glad to see the participation :) The initial post maybe a little confusing whether to paste a link or tell your story about quitting smoking. Don't worry! either or is acceptable everyone:) Have a excellent Memorial Day weekend and we will draw a winner on Tuesday!

Express DIY Concentrate Raspberry Magic

This looks like a really nice, balanced rasberry and I have been looking for one.

I started DIY early on and I'm so glad I did. I am ALMOST a year cigarette free! LOL, I don't know how it happened but it did! ECX has such a great bunch of flavorings and I've really enjoye what I have ordered, you guys have some of the best flavors around :) I quit about 350 days ago after having pneumonia for 18 months straight. I tried every cessation method (except Chantix and hypnosis) but could only quit (and I wanted to smoke the whole time) when pregnant and nursing.

I was a 3 ppd smoker and really only a couple months away from the dreaded COPD diagnosis. ECF was hugely helpful both in learning about vaping and support to stay quit. I was amazed, I never thought I would be not JUST an ex smoker, but even more astonishingly a happy ex smoker. :)

Anna
Anna we are super grateful to be apart of your journey away from combustible tobacco!

westhc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2013
San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA
Reactions: stols001

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
E-Liquid Flavors - Flavors Express | EcigExpress

Thanks for the contest -
I Love these!!

I smoked for over 40 years and I had had enough of that smelly habit. Over the course of two years I tried all of the traditional options to quit smoking and nothing worked. Patches left burn marks everywhere I placed them, I looked like I had poke-a-dots and they really didn't help! The gum helped for the time I was chewing if I chewed a new piece every hour and never stopped that hurt my teeth. The pills made me feel all wonky not like myself at all and I still smoked while using them the cravings never lessened.

Then I found vaping and it took about just a couple of days to transition to no more cigarettes and no craving for them. That was 4 yrs. 5 months and 13 days ago. I did start at a high level of nic. but gradually I've brought that down. Really I still want to go down further and I'm confident that will happen in time. It was and still is great, it tastes SO much better with so many flavors to mix it up, and it smells good too. Best of all there are so many less chemicals involved in vaping verses cigs and it's much healthier for me I'll never go back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread