Memorial Day Sale - Nude Nicotine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
    I would tend to think that nic SALES could be a thing of the past with all of us stocking up. Most sales are to stimulate purchases, not really their issue right now.

You could be right. I also thought that if they're thinking of exiting the market, they might not have a sale either. I mean, what is the likelihood that raw nicotine sales are going to pass a PMTA. ZERO. :cry:

Note that last year, the Nude Nicotine Memorial Day Sale was over by the 25th at midnight.

Mazinny

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 25, 2013
    NY
    I mean, what is the likelihood that raw nicotine sales are going to pass a PMTA. ZERO. :cry:
    I think a lot higher than some other ingredients where there has been no testing done to date i.e. the hundred if not thousands of flavor molecules in our liquids. One of the major nicotine providers in the industry is also the one providing nicotine to BP for their 'nicotine replacement therapy' products.

Reactions: Jdurand

Jdurand

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 16, 2014
    Long Island, NY
    I think a lot higher than some other ingredients where there has been no testing done to date i.e. the hundred if not thousands of flavor molecules in our liquids. One of the major nicotine providers in the industry is also the one providing nicotine to BP for their 'nicotine replacement therapy' products.

You are right on that one, but you may not be able to purchase it w/o a license.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread