Memorial Weekend Blow Out Sale! FREE SHIPPING / 15% OFF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrapeVap

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Maryland USA
www.thevaporroom.net
The Vapor Room
www.thevaporroom.net

Memorial Weekend Blow Out Sale!

Ginger's USA Blends Weekend Sale!
May 28th through 29th EST

10 Pack 3ml Taster - ON SALE $20
5 Pack 6ml Sampler - ON SALE $18
3 Pack 30ml Deal - ON SALE $38

15% off Coupon Code & FREE GROUND SHIPPING!!
ONE DAY ONLY!
May 30th EST

Coupon Code: 15memorial
Enter the coupon in the coupon code section at check out to receive 15% off you entire purchase!

To attain FREE SHIPPING click on the Shipping Options drop down box and select FREE GROUND SHIPPING.

FREE!
15ml of Ginger's USA Juice for being a first time customer!
3ml of Ginger's USA Juice that comes with every purchase!

In the comments at check out let us know what flavor, ratio, and strength you would like.

Check out our all of our Sales HERE!

Have a safe and fun Memorial Weekend!
Happy Vaping,
Josh and Jess

Vap0rJay

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Maryland
You all continue to blow(or should I say "vape") my mind! Awesome vendor here people, can't wait to place my order!

Likewise! Josh and Jess are great! Add in the fact they have 2 of my all day vaping favorates (EC Menthol Tobacco and Blueberry cin crumble) and carry genuine joye... The Vapor Room is quickily becoming my main vendor and *is* the site I direct all friends/co-workers to that are curious about e-cigs/pv's... Being semi-local too (same state) my orders arrive in no more than 2 days!

I was about to place an order and something just told me to check the boards! Thanks for the coupon code!!! Happy memorial day guys and gals!

:vapor:

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Exactly how I feel VaporJay, and the Blu-Cin Crumble is my all-day vape. Try the "french -vanilla coffee". I usually go for anywhere between 12 and 18mg, but I got this as a sample in 24mg and it is delicious, love it in the morning.

Right there with ya n that Blu-Cinn-Crumble ZooKansas

Vap0rJay

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Maryland
Exactly how I feel VaporJay, and the Blu-Cin Crumble is my all-day vape. Try the "french -vanilla coffee". I usually go for anywhere between 12 and 18mg, but I got this as a sample in 24mg and it is delicious, love it in the morning.

Maybe next time, for my 3 ml sample they just added a cream and strawberry to the list that has my curiosity peaked. Coffee flavors are usually death to an atty, hows a atty hold up to TVR's coffees?

ZooKansas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2011
Kansas City, MO USA
Maybe next time, for my 3 ml sample they just added a cream and strawberry to the list that has my curiosity peaked. Coffee flavors are usually death to an atty, hows a atty hold up to TVR's coffees?

I've been rotating the same two atty's that came with my Riva kit for about 2 months now! They are standard 510. I blow them out every night, but have never cleaned them. They seem to have been great with just about any type of juice. Great with TVR's 50/50 blends, even the darker juices like the FVcoffee. I also have some cartomizers that I reserve exclusively for TVR juices, namely the blucincrumble, applie-pie, pumpkin-spice, pb cookie, and the coffee. Have a sample of the Keoke coffee as well, and it's good, but the french-vanilla is the best coffee I've vaped to date. I've got a really good strawberry-cheesecake from AVE, but will have to try TVR's strawberry too.

GrapeVap

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Maryland USA
www.thevaporroom.net
just went to order and the price on the 3x 30ml went up to $42 was this intended? Just wondering if I should wait till later today to order to save $4 or if the 3x 30ml $38 is over now that the 15% deal started. TIA!

Hi jayquik03. If you check out the opening post it gave the date of the 28th-29th for the extra bundle packs being on sale. We already plained on doing a one day coupon code and free shipping for Memorial Day but thought we would just throw that in for the weekend just incase someone couldn't make today's sale. We still have our current May sales still up; 10 PK Tasters and Joye 510 Kits. Sorry for the confusion! Let me know if you have any other questions. Have a great Memorial Day!!

PS. I have that exact Pulp Fiction poster in my office!

jayquik03

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2010
syracuse
Hi jayquik03. If you check out the opening post it gave the date of the 28th-29th for the extra bundle packs being on sale. We already plained on doing a one day coupon code and free shipping for Memorial Day but thought we would just throw that in for the weekend just incase someone couldn't make today's sale. We still have our current May sales still up; 10 PK Tasters and Joye 510 Kits. Sorry for the confusion! Let me know if you have any other questions. Have a great Memorial Day!!

PS. I have that exact Pulp Fiction poster in my office!

thanks for the quick reply. Sorry I missed the dates at the top, Funny I worked in retail for years and always though why don't people read the signs haha. placed my order and am excited to try these flavors out! thanks again -jay
EDIT: Yeah that's my favorite poster :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread