Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
(from Warped3k)

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/tennessee-vapinteers/22383-memphis-vapers-2.html#post5455973

I'm still waiting to hear back from Nixit (Sansmoke) about the location. FOR NOW, is there anyone else that wants to check on a specific location? SAT. 3-24-12 (BEING that's a SAT... not sure how many places are going to want to let us meet there) After the first time, I'm sure they very well may change their tune, but for now we need to get location found with permissions. FB page for further discussion to make things easier for MOST: MEMPHIS VAPEMEET | Facebook

OK, LOCATION IS ESTABLISHED: We will be meeting AT El Patron in Bartlett. I will get address and TIME soon! FB page will be updated with location when I complete this posting. Can't wait to meet!

Also from their facebook event page:
Saturday
11:30am until 10:00pm

18 and UP ONLY: This Meet is NOT for anyone UNDER 18yrs of AGE!!! Thanks! We are in the stage of planning the meet to be held on 3-24-12 now that we have figured out WHERE we just have to spread the word that we are doing the meet. Contacting friends and family, vendors, etc... The time is set 30 mins AFTER we are able to begin, allowing possible time to get our area situated, as they actually open AT 11:00 :) They know us as the Electronic Cigarette group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread