Menthol cartomizer review ::Video::

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
Will these work with a Joye 510? Are there any cartomizers that will work with the 510? I am totally new, and need all the heads up I can get. Love your reviews, keep up all the awesome "Rad" work :)

Nope, sorry. These work with the VaporKing from Vapor4Life - simply the best darn things since sliced bread! I could be wrong, but I don't think there are any cartomizers that work with the 510. The 510 is a three piece and the VK is a two piece ecig.

kc0cmp

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2009
Harlingen TX. USA
Nope, sorry. These work with the VaporKing from Vapor4Life - simply the best darn things since sliced bread! I could be wrong, but I don't think there are any cartomizers that work with the 510. The 510 is a three piece and the VK is a two piece ecig.

you might find this surprising, but *this* video is the one that made me look at the V4L site for the first time. I was using a 901 exclusively at the time and suffering the "cart modding and juice drinking woes". go figure. I kept lookin at that thing in his hands and sayin wtf device is that?

I watched a few more video reviews by searching youtube, came to this forum, read the comments, and bought the Ultimate Ultimatum kit very shortly afterwards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread