Menthol From Vermont Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tromboneking

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
New Jersey USA
Hey all! First review so don't burn me at the stake...or at least don't make the fire too hot! LOL!

I bought (no freebies here) the Menthol from 30ml Menthol Vermont Vapor e-Liquid [30MENTH] - $15.30 : Vermont Vapor, The Smoking Alternative and have to say, it's not too bad. I personally think that it tastes fairly good.
I personally would prefer more of a menthol flavor but only a tad more.

Using my trusty 510 with a cleaned cart and blown out atty, I get a pretty good amount of vapor (not surprising since I think it is VG based) with a decent taste. I'd have liked a bit more menthol flavor from it but otherwise, it's not too bad.

Personally, I don't get the throat hit I am used to with the menthol analogs but it is smoother and easier to vape over an extended period of time than the PG based ones that I've tried.

Comparing it to a menthol analog, flavor-wise, it's just a bit under what I'm used to. Compared to some of the others I've tried which has all been PG based, it's definately under flavored but the other menthol flavored ones seem a bit sweet for me.

Score-wise, I'd say (scores are probably a bit under so that I don't overexagerate things)...
Flavor: 7
vape/smoke: 8
Throat hit: 3

Overall, a nice flavor with good vapor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread