Menthol Juice reviews for the Eroll

Status
Not open for further replies.

kissprof

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2013
Illinois
I thought I would share my experiences....

A List
Halo - Sub Zero
Mister E's Menthol

Both seem like they were made for the eroll. Mister E's gives good liquid flow. Sub Zero tends to lead to a few more air bubbles, but it's added sweetness to its menthol is great.

B List
Halo - Kringle's Kurse
Halo - Menthol ice

Try as I might, I can't get this stuff to vape consistently. When they do work, they are very good

C List
Halo - Cool Mist
Halo - Mystic

Way too mild for me, but might be just what others are looking for.

D List
Mt. Baker Vapor - Candy Cane

Tasted like nothing when I first tried it, it's been steeping for about 2 months now, might give it another shot.

F List
Halo - XB7
Johnson Creek - Tundra

XB7 was awful. Tundra at least had a menthol hit, but the aftertaste was bad, and I only lasted 2 or 3 drags with it before I had given up. I don't know what the aftertaste is, but it reminds me of olives. Horrid. And good luck getting that taste out of your tanks and out of the atty. It ain't happenin.

On the way......
Zeus ejuice Double Menthol
Vapor Chef Absolute 0
Vapor God Arctic Wolf

patkin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2012
Arizona USA
I use Mr E straight and added to my other juices. I get 24mg Full and dilute it with PG/VG to other strengths. But I also buy the Light, Medium and Full strengths for when I'm just lazy. ;) I guess I have at least 5 bottles on hand at all times. Its my fav menthol of all I've tried. I've read one reviewer (offsite) say the tobacco taste in it was too strong but, truly, I've never even tasted tobacco in it. On the site its listed in both the tobacco section and non-tobacco so who knows. But I do add it in various strength to my tobacco juices and a couple of fruits I vape. What level menthol do you use in the eroll?

kissprof

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2013
Illinois
I use Mr E straight and added to my other juices. I get 24mg Full and dilute it with PG/VG to other strengths. But I also buy the Light, Medium and Full strengths for when I'm just lazy. ;) I guess I have at least 5 bottles on hand at all times. Its my fav menthol of all I've tried. I've read one reviewer (offsite) say the tobacco taste in it was too strong but, truly, I've never even tasted tobacco in it. On the site its listed in both the tobacco section and non-tobacco so who knows. But I do add it in various strength to my tobacco juices and a couple of fruits I vape. What level menthol do you use in the eroll?

Usually around 12mg. I don't taste any tobacco in the Mr. E's menthol either. I added it to something called Pink Lady and it worked well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread