Menthol now even better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukewells

Aug 13, 2008
www.arcadeuk.com
I just recieved 100 menthol low strength carts today. I was shocked to see them arrive in medicine bottles with warning lables (I had not been following the news on here that they had to suspend cart sales until the packaging and labling had changed) Personally I think this is silly, but hey, Simons doing what he had to do to keep on proving us with the products we need.....

Anyway..... I just tore open a packet now and immediately I could smell a nice strong minty smell. Excitedly I stuck the cart into my trusty silver classic, and vapped away. After a couple of minutes, once the new cart liquid had fully replaced the old cart liquid, I was very impressed, the new carts have a much stronger mint taste.... it is really nice! I'm loving these new menthol carts and will be continuing to buy them for as long as I am e-smoking.

Just to add ....

I have been a customer of Simons since August last year. The service received has been simply amazing. Most things arrive next day, at worst there is a 2 day wait. I have been unlucky (with the earlier models though to be honest) and I had to have quite a few items swapped under warranty. Every single time Simon sent replacements out next day along with a pre payed jiffy to return the faulty items. I don't believe there is a single company in the world that offers such consistant exceedingly high levels of service!

Thanks Simon! I would never have been able to give up cigs without the help of such a relaible retailer to make sure I ALWAYS had working atomisers and batteries and plenty of carts!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread