Merged old sticky threads (1)

Would you Like to see the eGo with color options

• Yes, I would buy a colored ego over what is available right now.

• No, I am satisfied with the current options.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackal3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Cleveland OH USA
www.whitestagvapor.com
I don't think it'd be necessary (the water chamber). It's already water vapor we're inhaling. I think the object is more to create a hookah looking device that would use as large an atomizer as possible, with as large a juice feeding mechanism, and have the ability to share the vapor with 3-5 people via hoses.

I'm debating at some point experimenting with using a food grade clear hose to attach to one of my big battery mod atty. At the other end put a drip tip. Just to see if the vapor would pass that far. It should. However, I'm betting a good amount of vapor would be trapped into the hose. Then I'd like to see how long it takes that clear hose to become clouded, containing residue inside, and how hard it would be to sterilize again. I can see keeping the hose clean an issue.

The atomizer would have to be pretty big to produce enough vapor for several people to vape off of it. Something that runs very cool in temperature as there'd be several people using it every minute so it'd have to produce a massive amount of vapor and then cool quickly or it'd overheat with near continual use.

Having an automatic vacuum switch would facilitate the many users, so that each user wouldn't have to bend forward to push a button each time.

There'd have to be some sort of juice feeding to accommodate the heavy use, also. With an oversized atomizer, several juice feeds could be installed, allowing multiple flavors to be set up ahead of time.

DCrist721

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2009
Long Island, NY
So is the pipe line most likely mid 2011 or were you just talking about the Hooka?

"It's in the pipe line" is an expression meaning "it's on the way," he wasn't talking about the release date of the pipe.

Jackal3: I just don't understand the point of making it look like a hookah if it doesn't function like one. I also figured with multiple people inhaling off of the same atomizer the vapor would get pretty hot. Although I guess if you're going to make an over-sized vaping device you might as well make it look like something familiar.

Ludo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2008
China
www.janty.com
The Hookah would be mid 2011, the pipe will be sooner ;-)

Actually all the technical issues concerning the hookah have been solved already by our Janty Technical ThinThank Team :)

We are really looking forward to announcing the launch of these new developments. We can't give you more details till then, copycats are watching....

Jackal3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Cleveland OH USA
www.whitestagvapor.com
Jackal3: I just don't understand the point of making it look like a hookah if it doesn't function like one. I also figured with multiple people inhaling off of the same atomizer the vapor would get pretty hot. Although I guess if you're going to make an over-sized vaping device you might as well make it look like something familiar.

DCrist, the e-hookah can't pass its vapor through water like a real hookah. The vapor IS water. The nicotine IS water soluble. The flavorings are water soluable. You pass e-cig vapor through water and you'll have not much left. I don't think that method would work. However you can make one that looks like a regular hookah, offering several people to vape off one big battery mod via hoses and replaceable/washable tips, and uses a larger scale, cooler running atomizer. No water chamber necessary. Just a giant auto juice feeder and an extreme sized LR atty.

Ever seen the double barrel shotgun top to a Silver Bullet by Altsmoke? Imagine a huge version of that but with 4 or more atties, or one giant one with 4 fittings/hoses coming out the top.

Ludo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2008
China
www.janty.com
Attention dear USA customers
***INVENTORY UPDATE***

! Orders placed on Monday 11 October and Tuesday 12 October will be shipped on Thursday 14 October !

! The USA Store will be closed on Wednesday 13 October !

! Sorry for any inconvenience caused by this necessary operation !

! We recommend you place your order today or Tuesday !

DCrist721

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2009
Long Island, NY
DCrist, the e-hookah can't pass its vapor through water like a real hookah. The vapor IS water. The nicotine IS water soluble. The flavorings are water soluable. You pass e-cig vapor through water and you'll have not much left. I don't think that method would work. However you can make one that looks like a regular hookah, offering several people to vape off one big battery mod via hoses and replaceable/washable tips, and uses a larger scale, cooler running atomizer. No water chamber necessary. Just a giant auto juice feeder and an extreme sized LR atty.

Well you can have it pass through water, you just have a loss in vapor as you said. I made an e-waterpipe (or in the common vernacular a "....") using one of my old "for tobacco use only" waterpipes ;) and a disposable e-cigar, and got a return of about 2/3 the normal vapor production. I know it doesn't really make sense to use water in the "e-hookah" my only point was that it just seemed strange to me for it to be called a hookah when it's different in structure, seeing as a hookah's primary feature is that it is a waterpipe.

Last edited:

Jackal3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Cleveland OH USA
www.whitestagvapor.com
So, I'm wondering if I can take the heat exchanger from a fog machine, and drip into it a good PG/VG mix to create a fog, that can be aerosoled into a chamber. The vapers can then draw their vape from that chamber. I wonder what 12v DC vaping would be like with a heat exchanger rather than an atomizer? I'm sure the heat exchanger wouldn't be as efficient as an atomizer, but effective enough to fill a chamber with dense vapor to be inhaled by the users.

Now I got the wheels turning... I know I have a fog machine in the garage somewhere.

CatVTTV

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2009
Tyne & Wear, UK
www.cpnewcastle.co.uk
If you are a Janty fan and are in the UK, then please come along and join us at the UK Vapefest which takes place for the first time at Tamworth beside Birmingham on the 23rd October.

Toby from iVapour.co.uk is coming along on the day and he is bringing with him many goodies to add to our raffles and Tombola. Amongst those will be 10 XL Ego sets donated by Ludo himself.

All of the supplier’s who have been so generous, have not wanted a public thank you, but, sorry guys, such generosity should be acknowledged.

Thanks Guys!

smiley_clapping.gif

more information can be found at our own website UKVapefest

Last edited:

uber

ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2010
Minnesota
So what else has changed for Janty USA? Was about to place an order for a USB batt, Cone and some Attys and saw there is a $13 tax. Checked my previous orders from Janty USA, which all state $0 tax.

capture.jpg

I tired to go though the check out process to see if the final total would add the tax, but was unable without agreeing to payment. Will this tax be added on to the grand total? If so, why has this been added when my last several orders have had none?

Last edited:

progg

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2010
See post 5 here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/jantyworld/127164-janty-usa-now-ships-europe.html

So what else has changed for Janty USA? Was about to place an order for a USB batt, Cone and some Attys and saw there is a $13 tax. Checked my previous orders from Janty USA, which all state $0 tax.

View attachment 21255

I tired to go though the check out process to see if the final total would add the tax, but was unable without agreeing to payment. Will this tax be added on to the grand total? If so, why has this been added when my last several orders have had none?

CatVTTV

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2009
Tyne & Wear, UK
www.cpnewcastle.co.uk
Just reporting back...

Vapefest UK was a brilliant success !

Lots of people came along, many being newbies to vaping, and no one went home disappointed, lots of raffle and tombola prizes, lots of fun events, and lots of guidance for those new and old to vaping.

Who could ask for more !

Thanks Ludo and all at Janty for the support, and helping a new UK venture get off the ground !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread