Merged old sticky threads (1)

Would you Like to see the eGo with color options

• Yes, I would buy a colored ego over what is available right now.

• No, I am satisfied with the current options.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toby

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk
Yeah, it was a blast!

All countries should have e-smoking events. :)

The fog was thick...
vape.gif

=> UK VapeFest 2010 Tamworth - pics and flicks thread

Ludo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2008
China
www.janty.com
Janty USA Temporary Shipping from Europe FAQ’s

(For New Orders and Replacement Items)
1. My status says “making”, what does it mean?

Order Status Terminology:
• Pending : We did not receive the payment or the payment is processing
• Confirmed : The payment has been received either though Paypal or through Credit Card
• Making : The order is being prepared for shipping out
• Shipped : The order has left the Janty Dispatch Office and is actually in the hands of the postal service

2. I’ve been waiting for my package, like, forever. When is it going to arrive?
• “Simple Shipping. No insurance. Under Customer’s Responsibility”. Normal delivery timeframe is 7-10 business days; it may take longer depending on where you are in the US or how accessible your local post office is.
• “Shipping with insurance or Recommended Shipping”. Normal delivery timeframe may take a bit longer depending on your location within the US.

3. I told you, I’ve been waiting for my Janty items for forever – meaning, it’s past the “normal delivery timeframe” like you said.
• As you all know, we’re shipping out of Europe and our mail courier is La Poste France. They went on strike during the middle part of October, this might be one of the reasons for the delay. If it were up to us, we would’ve wanted for you to receive your items the next day.

4. If this is the case, then how would we know if our Janty orders are still in La Poste or on US soil? You guys don’t provide tracking numbers.
• “Simple Shipping. No insurance. Under Customer’s Responsibility” This shipping option does not have tracking numbers.
• “Shipping with Insurance or Recommended Shipping” No online tracking service is available. The client should contact his local post office, they can tell you the whereabouts of your parcel through the International tracking number that we provided by e-mail.

5. What International tracking number? Mine’s “shipping with insurance” and I did not receive an email from Janty.
• Please check your mail security settings and allow our emails (and our domain names, the ones found in between the .com and the @ sign) to pass through. We’ve had cases like these before and our emails are either not received or in the junk mail folder. You might want to check this folder as well. ☺

6. Okay, so I have a tracking number. What website do I check?
• You don’t check a website. There is no electronic connection (online) between La Poste in France and the USA postal services (USPS). USPS cannot give information about the shipment UNTIL the package is taken in charge by them.
• That means, there is no use for you to call your local post office before the shipment has landed within the USA. Also, La Poste would have no information about the parcel as soon as it has left France.

7. How would I know if it has left France when I can’t even check it online?
• Please refer to Question and Answer #4.

8. I have opted for “Shipping with Insurance or Recommended Shipping”. Is there is anything that I should do?
• Yes there is, and this is highly important. You need to be present at your home or your SHIP-TO address because your signature is required for the receipt of the parcel. Or someone could be there to sign the package for you.
• If no one is there to sign the Janty package, normally, the postman should leave a note telling you to pick up his goods at the post office, but sometimes they will not leave a note or forget it.
• You should then contact your post office to check if the goods have not arrived on time. After 15 days of not checking, the package will be automatically sent back by USPS to Yves of the Dispatch Team.

9. Uh, I was on long vacation during the time of delivery and I’m afraid the package was sent back to France. What do I do?
• File a helpdesk ticket and talk to Yaz. The returns of shipments that were not picked up take 3-4 weeks. So, it would be a great idea to tell someone to sign the package for you or have it shipped to a friend while you’re away on a business trip or vacation.

10. It has been more than a month since I ordered and my package has not arrived yet. Are you this slow to deliver the shipment to me?
• Janty has always been true to its word, and we regret very much that you have experienced this. Orders done before October 1, 2010 were taken care of by Ethan. You might to say hello to him and inquire of the whereabouts of your package. He’d love to hear from you: ethan@jantyusa.com. He’ll take good care of you.

If you feel that your shipment and/or delivery questions were not covered in this FAQ, tell us so we can answer it right away.
We apologize for possible delays but Janty USA is in its restructuring phase which is why we have to ship from France. Soon, we’ll have our new Janty USA service address and all orders made in the USA will be shipped from the USA.
Thank you for bearing with us.

Cheers,
Janty Team

csr0883

Nov 4, 2010
Memphis, TN
I ordered the Janty Ego Black Manual and I was missing the wall charger that was supposed to come with my order. I submitted a ticket last Sunday but have yet to hear a response or anything at all. I'm pretty bummed that the ticket is still pending and no one has looked at it.

I was curious if anyone else had items missing in their order along with long delayed responses when submitting tickets on the Janty USA party of the site?

Any suggestions on how to get in touch other than submitting a ticket would be appreciated!

***Edited***
Talked with the janty guys and they fixed my problem shortly after posting on here. Thanks for the quick response on here. Hope he gets well soon!

Last edited:

sosolidgold

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2010
San Jose, California
i debridged my xl lr. i took the plugs and the filler in the whistle tip out as i don't have the xl drip tip for it... i def agree it doesn't work so well with pg as they leak but i use all vg now. ill put like 6 to 8 drops of liquid and BAM. huge flavor huge TH and it lasts longer than three drops in a regular atty. i got no complaints if all your are vaping with is an ego than imo this is the best way to vape off of it and it looks better too.

Ludo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2008
China
www.janty.com
Janty World - Janty eGo Gold Limited Edition - Janty World | Janty World

Hey everyone! Christmas is just around the bend!
And what a better way to welcome this season than through a promotional giveaway!

JANTYWORLD is more than excited to present the limited edition Janty eGo GOLD PLATED - up for grabs for all of you from 8th December onwards!

Description:
MANUAL SWITCH VERSION
COLOR: GOLD PLATED

Gold symbolizes power, strength, wealth, and optimism - to name a few..
And these limited edition Janty eGo Gold are perfect for you! Although they work the same way as the Janty eGo Black set, this edition comes in a beautiful gold casing that makes you stand out from the rest of the crowd! And take note, they're limited edition - so not everyone gets to have them!.
You also might want to take extra good care of your Janty eGo Gold Plated edition since we do not, unfortunately, offer warranty for the gold casing in case you get them scratched or damaged. This edition will surely be an eye-candy - both those who own them and well, those who'd want one! .

The Janty eGo Gold set comes with the following:
2 eGo/Dura Atomizer (1 Janty standard warranted and 1 LR non-waranted)
2 651 mah manual batteries
2 atomizer cones
2 switch protectors
1 USB fast charger cable
5 prefilled cartridges with our famous RY-4 flavor in HIGH variant
1 pouch
1 manual

IMPORTANT NOTE: The TWITTER eGo Gold sets can only be purchased with a special discount coupon from http://www.twitter.com/jantyworld
If you do not have a valid coupon you can opt to buy the Janty eGo Gold sets at the normal price in the eGo sets category in our web shops.

ludo-albums-promo-picture24681-janty-ego-gold-usa.jpg

It's really easy!

Every day between December 8 to 12, JANTYWORLD will send out 4 tweets of a special discount code (2 for EUROPE customers and 2 for USA customers) at RANDOM. Each code will entitle one lucky customer to buy the very special Janty eGo Gold Edition with a 20 Euro/27 USD rebate. So that's 44.90 Euro/59.5 USD instead of 64.90 EUR/86.5 USD!

We will notify via a tweet on our Janty World - Janty World homepage if the code has already been used - as soon as we can - so you won't be wondering why that code doesn't work anymore. If it doesn't work, it means it has already been used.

IMPORTANT RULE: Each customer is entitled to only one set purchased! Play fairly!

Only ten (10) of these codes will be sent out as Tweets on our homepage for our European customers and another set of ten (10) for our US customers! All of these discounted sets will be available in the CRAZY SALES section of our web shops. But only those with the special code can be able to place an order from there.

Regular priced Janty GOLD PLATED edition sets are also available in the regular Janty eGo sets category. There will just be thirty (30) available regular-priced sets for USA.JANTYWORLD.COM and thirty (30) available regular-priced sets for FRANCE.JANTYWORLD.COM

Don't worry if you weren't lucky the first time, the next code might be yours and you can walk away the discounted limited edition Janty eGo GOLD!

All you need to do is to look out for a tweet on our homepage that contains a special discount code (or follow us on Twitter: Janty (Jantyworld) on Twitter).

Copy the code. Place an order. And walk away the limited edition Janty eGo GOLD!

Stay tuned for more! Let the giveaway begin!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread