Merged old sticky threads (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
with LR's available i don't see any reason to make a 5V ego...
I see more interesting to let the user choose the resistance of its atomizer.
It would be nice if janty would sell different options like:
1.5/1.8/2/2.2/2.5 Ohm etc..
then you can get your 'sweet spot' depending on juices / preferences.

Thats just how we see it - as for different variable atomizers, these will probably come soon - i have a full range here next to me, for the 801 and the 510, and to be honest, theyre not all they are cranked up to be. Not saying this isnt a good idea, it could work, but it would also be marketing, and warranty hell to be able to sustain these on the market.

Just my 2 cents!

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
LR attys have been around about a year and I think they are great.. Hundreds of other users think so too..

just to make sure, i think LR atomizers are a great idea - i dont think a full range of them in different resistances would be a good idea, from a marketing / sales standpoint. Just so noone misunderstands me :)

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
just to make sure, i think LR atomizers are a great idea - i dont think a full range of them in different resistances would be a good idea, from a marketing / sales standpoint. Just so noone misunderstands me :)

sorry. misunderstood your answer. yes, i agree with you..

Jofre

ECF Veteran
I am thinking about getting an eGo automatic battery due to the long lasting battery. Has anyone had any problems with them turning on when in a pocket? Are these really sound activated?

Try to shout on it and you'll see that it is true:) Go for manauls and you won't have any problems...

I am thinking about getting an eGo automatic battery due to the long lasting battery. Has anyone had any problems with them turning on when in a pocket? Are these really sound activated?

Hi Reeveh,

Stay away from jackhammers and you will be fine. Seriously, I never had a problem with the two that I had. But I don't tend to be around really really loud noises either. The only problem with auto batteries is that they don't last as long as manuals. But I prefer them myself/

--F8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread