Status
Not open for further replies.

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
its most likely going to be longer for me to get these in Shanghai if I can even find a vendor that carrys them at that. Hopefully 3avape will have it if not heaven gifts.
If all else fails, somebody here will remail to you. I would. That'd be horrible expensive, though, so let's hope we don't have to go there. I dunno about Heaven's Gifts or 3avape, but fasttech will probably pick them up. They have Boreas and Alleria.

Reactions: rice721

rice721

1.21 GigaWatts!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2016
Shanghai
If all else fails, somebody here will remail to you. I would. That'd be horrible expensive, though, so let's hope we don't have to go there. I dunno about Heaven's Gifts or 3avape, but fasttech will probably pick them up. They have Boreas and Alleria.

Really appreciate that. Lets hope it doesn't come down to that. B/c not only is it expensive, China's customs are very strict with whats coming in so even if you do me the favor and take the time to ship it for me it might be money and time wasted if they confiscate the thing :(

Reactions: suprtrkr

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Thanks a bunch suprtrkr. Glad I went with STS. It's my first order with them so it's great to hear he's a stand up guy. I definitely don't mind waiting for the black one. Stainless steel tanks have been piling up atop my mods lately. Time to get matchy-matchy.
Yah, super guy. I've done business with him.

MMW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
NH
Just to wet the whistle.
2sbmydl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread