Wash
Christmas.jpg

Last edited:

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
I really hope all of you guys are having a beautiful day! Merry Christmas everyone!
It's still a little early yet to ask what you all got. I been up for the past few hours but can't celebrate till my little girl comes back from her moms ( hehe yes, plural, I didn't do that! :laugh: ) tmi. Keep us updated on whatcha got!
A titanium watch :) good to 600 ft, and other polar bear stuff :)

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Merry Christmas Johnny! I love you to death and beyond man. You really are a wonderful person in every way possible and it is an honor to have you as a friend.I hope your having a a great Christmas with your family.
That goes both ways my friend. I love you like a brother. You are the nicest guy I've ever met and I hope you and the Family have the best Christmas ever.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I really hope all of you guys are having a beautiful day! Merry Christmas everyone!
It's still a little early yet to ask what you all got. I been up for the past few hours but can't celebrate till my little girl comes back from her moms ( hehe yes, plural, I didn't do that! :laugh: ) tmi. Keep us updated on whatcha got!
My new 5mo. old little buddy and his mom & dad got me this cool box for my ecigs. I just love it. He's always holding onto my finger like that too.:)

BraedanGift-1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread