Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Chemist

ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2009
Poland
starychemik.wordpress.com
Hello Friends,
I've been a lurker here for quite a while (since August, I guess) and finally decided to register. This forum is a source of really interesting info. I am referring especially to the chemistry threads, of course. :)
I am a relatively new vaper - since the beginning of October. Switched to e-cigs in an instant! It feels really fine to enter the brand new world.

OK, Merry Xmas everyone from Poland. I hope you will enjoy the upcoming time.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Hello Friends,
I've been a lurker here for quite a while (since August, I guess) and finally decided to register. This forum is a source of really interesting info. I am referring especially to the chemistry threads, of course. :)
I am a relatively new vaper - since the beginning of October. Switched to e-cigs in an instant! It feels really fine to enter the brand new world.

OK, Merry Xmas everyone from Poland. I hope you will enjoy the upcoming time.

Merry Xmas. If you were on the 'chemistry threads' you likely ran into this guy:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/decadentvapours/38353-decadent-vapors-us-tw.html#post596405

....but if not, click on his name and then do the 'find more posts by him' deal and that should keep you busy. He runs Decadent Vapours in the UK.

Old Chemist

ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2009
Poland
starychemik.wordpress.com
Merry Xmas. If you were on the 'chemistry threads' you likely ran into this guy:
[....]
....but if not, click on his name and then do the 'find more posts by him' deal and that should keep you busy. He runs Decadent Vapours in the UK.
Oh, yeah... I've seen and read some of the chemistry threads. Found plenty of valuable scientific information. Still digging to find even more :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread