Status
Not open for further replies.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Has anyone been building their coils(U) using this Vandy Vape/Digiflavor mesh they have out? I got a Themis on the way and I’m trying to learn as much as I can but information on the subject is scarce. Vapefly also has a mesh coil(U) they sell and I was wondering if anyone has used that mesh in the Themis mesh tank? Also any information or experience anyone can share in regards to building with mesh or using one of these newer mesh coiled(U) RTA’s/rda’s. What works, what doesn’t, really anything you can share so we can start bridging the information gap and inform vapers about mesh as a coil(U) instead of the mesh wicks of the days of yore. Oh my god!!!! What if you used a mesh wick and a mesh coil(U)!!??!!??!!?? I’m almost 100% positive that doing so would either open a black hole or a tear in the fabric of time. Also very likely it would generate “the god particle” inside your RTA/RDA. I’m just hoping that we as vapers are careful and remember something my uncle Ben used to tell me, "With great power comes great responsibility". He told me that minutes before getting car jacked and murdered by a guy who just stole the nights take from an underground wrestling exhibition. I could have stopped him but I chose not to. NEVER AGAIN!!!! Now I’ve devoted my life to fighting crime and sending chills up the spines of any criminal dumb enough to break the law in my friendly neighborhood. What was the question?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread