Status
Not open for further replies.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I think I may know. Mesh cord is a Russian thing.
Russia seems to have followed a completely alternate vaping evolutionary path than the US. It’s like cotton and DL never happened there. In Russia mesh wick gennies are king. Mesh cord is one of the results of this alternate path.

From what I gathered, it seems it is used a lot like an exotic coil but for mesh wicks. It’s flexible woven resistance wire “cord”. Pretty cool stuff actually. Sort of “this is not yer mama’s Clapton wire” kinda stuff. Almost mesh atty fine, and no heatsink wire. It’s 100% hot. I think anyway. I could seeing it possibly being explored with great effect by exotic coil fans.
Some Russian guy dropped a link a few days ago. I wish I knew where it was.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
upload_2019-3-30_7-14-33.jpg

Here you go

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
In an attempt to drag this thread back from the brink of stupidity (yes, I know. My fault)
I’ve been googling “ ‘mesh cord’ ecig Russia”. The hits I am finding are all in Russian, Japanese, or Italian.

I encourage anyone with language skills in those areas to take a look. I am at a loss personally.

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I'm not saying you are wrong but "never assume" happens to be a motto of mine.

You aren't talking Ready wick are you, the ceramic mesh?

Just a thought, otherwise you seem to have something rarer than hen's teeth in the US anyway.

I would probably vape it, but that's me. Always out for adventure even if I KNOW it's a bad idea. I'm not saying it is, mind you, but I once added some really cheap cooking burgundy to my vape, to see. It actually tasted pretty good (although it did caramelize on my coil almost instantly.) I had to give it up, however, it made the entire house smell like really bad curry.

Spooky almost but probably for the best. I have ended my AlCoHol experiments and am back to good old normal elquids, etc.

Anna

Jaysephsavage

May 5, 2018
Hi guys

Just wondering if anyone has tried using Mesh Cord in an RTA as I have been gifted some and I mainly use RTA’s but do have RDA’s.

I appreciate the any information

Kind regards

Jay
Just added a picture of the Mesh Cord

Attachments

• BD4D96C9-E093-4FE3-A37B-33C915A2E4B6.jpeg
    BD4D96C9-E093-4FE3-A37B-33C915A2E4B6.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 71

Jaysephsavage

May 5, 2018
I'm not saying you are wrong but "never assume" happens to be a motto of mine.

You aren't talking Ready wick are you, the ceramic mesh?

Just a thought, otherwise you seem to have something rarer than hen's teeth in the US anyway.

I would probably vape it, but that's me. Always out for adventure even if I KNOW it's a bad idea. I'm not saying it is, mind you, but I once added some really cheap cooking burgundy to my vape, to see. It actually tasted pretty good (although it did caramelize on my coil almost instantly.) I had to give it up, however, it made the entire house smell like really bad curry.

Spooky almost but probably for the best. I have ended my AlCoHol experiments and am back to good old normal elquids, etc.

Anna
That’s funny I’ve hear about using like a bike tire pump in a plastic bottle that was filled part with whiskey blown up then rapidly opened using a straw to inhale the vaper lol but not actually putting wine in a tank lol

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

Let me Rephrase this...

Please Post a Link to this "Mesh Cord" that is used in RTA's.

Not Guys wearing Mesh Cord.
Or Pictures of Guys hanging from Mesh Cords.
Or for that matter, Any Images of Guys. Mesh Cords or Not.

Equality 7-2521

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2013
oakland ca.
I think I may know. Mesh cord is a Russian thing.
Russia seems to have followed a completely alternate vaping evolutionary path than the US. It’s like cotton and DL never happened there. In Russia mesh wick gennies are king. Mesh cord is one of the results of this alternate path.

From what I gathered, it seems it is used a lot like an exotic coil but for mesh wicks. It’s flexible woven resistance wire “cord”. Pretty cool stuff actually. Sort of “this is not yer mama’s Clapton wire” kinda stuff. Almost mesh atty fine, and no heatsink wire. It’s 100% hot. I think anyway. I could seeing it possibly being explored with great effect by exotic coil fans.
Some Russian guy dropped a link a few days ago. I wish I knew where it was.
Yeah I use these woven cords and flat cords..I get them from the Ukraine from a group callled Karlson vaping accessories, there is also a company in Russia called vapers's Breath that also sells them...I've seen Vapers's breath stuff sold in Japanese, and Italian vaping sites as well. and yes I only vape gennys ...your absolutely right the Russians are alot more into gennys than us or anyone else for that matter.

Last edited:

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Yeah I use these woven cords and flat cords..I get them from the Ukraine from a group callled Karlson vaping accessories, there is also a company in Russia called Dragon's Breath that also sells them...I've seen Dragon's breath stuff sold in Japanese, and Italian vaping sites as well. and yes I only vape gennys ...your absolutely right the Russians are alot more into gennys than us or anyone else for that matter.
So how do you like woven cord?

Equality 7-2521

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2013
oakland ca.
So how do you like woven cord?
I love them ..I really do like them...This all maybe a placebo, but to me, they don't gunk up nearly as fast and the flavor off them is better I think....the only down side is, they are totally pliable...I really don't know if they would work with a cotton build..never tried...I doubt it..like everything else in life...it's much much better with a stiff wick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread