Mesh Wire for Digiflavor Themis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
Not the screen mesh. But Vapefly has stamped slot coil types. So far it's working pretty good, although I wish it had holes across the top too.

I went to throw a piece of screen on that wasn't cooperating and I needed a fast build. So I grabbed a piece of Vapefly and it was in and glowing evenly with no arguments. Also no fighting to get it working in TC.

Authentic Vapefly Replacement SS316 Mesh Coil for Mesh Plus RDA / RDTA

$6.95 Authentic Vapefly 316L SS Mesh Wire for Mesh Plus RDA (2-Pack) 2-pack - 15pcs/pack / w/ cotton / 0.12-0.18ohm at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
Thanks I will give those a try

The one bad thing so far is because it is a solid plate across the top you can't look down the barrel to see if they need cleaned/rewicked.
But I do think they're lasting longer than the screen, and I imagine they'll be easier to dry burn clean. They shouldn't need an ultrasonic to get the ash out like the screen does.

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
I ordered the 2 pack from fasttech you linked. 30 should be enough to experiment with and if they work out should last for a long time.

I have some spool mesh but hate cutting it. With the mesh I haven't bothered cleaning it as it looks like a lot of trouble to clean. I have just been replacing it when it needs it.

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread