Metallic Blue DSE901/DSE801 BLUE LED

Status
Not open for further replies.

aasupplyny

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2009
USA
Hello everyone! Added some more Blue kits today.

Click on images to visit product page.

Metallic Blue DSE901 Mini

Metallic Blue DSE801 Penstyle

atomizer801.jpg

aasupplyny

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2009
USA
Just ordered one of the blue kits for my wife...she loves them. Anyway, just curious, but do you happen to know when you'll get any more of the blue batteries for the 801? I had wanted to order one, but it said that they were unavailable. Thanks for the great product.

Glad she likes it. The finish is quite nice...

We'll be adding more batteries and carts very soon. I'll probably post it in the stock status thread when the time comes.

winged avenger

Moved On
Jul 7, 2009
  • Deleted by Sun Vaporer
  • Reason: inapproprate content

mpetva

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Virginia
I did not post anything other than what you see and is all still there. I edited originally only to fix spelling mistakes, I am a perfectionist, LOL. There was never anything inappropriate that I saw. Weird!

I already placed my order and bought the 801 Kit, blue, instead since I could not get the price of the batteries alone to reflect correctly :)

Karen

Bruce H

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2009
Gaithersburg, Maryland
Hello all!

My name is Bruce and I am 38. I live in Maryland and have been smoking for more than half of my life. (Not proud, just sayin')

Anyhow, I ordered a Blue 901 kit and a 30 mL bottle of the "555" and received it and all has been well. Great shipping times, BTW. I am new to this but I got to say I haven't had an actual cigarette since Tuesday. I don't even miss them. Thank you for helping me do this.

Didn't mean to hi-jack someones' thread it's just that I noticed that there were recent posts. Got a question- are they going to ban or make these or the liquid illegal any time soon? Like I said, I just started and I am feeling good about this success I've been having. Tried the gum, the pills, and the patch- none worked for me. I would really hate to have to stop using my new e-cig so soon.

Probably be placing another order soon, thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread