Metrics: PuffTime/Puffs & Puffs/Coil

Status
Not open for further replies.

tailland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2018
Germany
Starting with my new Espion/Procore kit, I have started paying some attention to my vaping metrics...

(1) 8421 secs / 3654 puff = 2,3secs per puff
(2) 3654 puffs / coil (proC1), no signs of wear so far.

*1) while that's my average, single puffs vary a lot depending on the wattage I use. low watts=long puff, high watts=short puffs.

*2) interesting to track a coil's average lifetime, (subsequently) determine the remaining lifetime of a coil of the same type, see differences between coil types.

What about you folks? Do you track your own vaping data?

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
No I don't and for me that way lies OCD. However, I think there is nothing wrong with it, particularly, if you are into that stuff. I'm not sure quite what it gets you other than a really precise knowledge of what is going on.

The precision that I need/want is: "Am I smoking or not," and as long as I'm not, I'm fine with it. I suppose it is an interesting way to track a coil's life really precisely and I could see it being useful if trying out different types of juices and coils, so good luck to you.

Anna

• Agree
Reactions: Fidola13

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
That's pretty cool info...Personally I dont..I build my own coils around .8 ohms, I vape 23 watts, use 24mg mtl, and vape between 2 and 3 mls per day. That has been my success recipe for many years and pretty much all I need to know. I suppose if that info was available when I started, I would of kept with it and tracked the info, but now I'm not so bothered

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
safe distance from a black hole
Yeah....Im very much about tracking things.
Its meaningful/useful information.
After a while I stop tracking regularly and only go back to it if I change something, a new tank and/or coil.
Right now Im tracking a type of coils longevity through the 5 pack so I am keeping track of each coil as I use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread