• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Metro Detroit Vape Meet 6/30/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Mi Vapers The first true Metro Detroit vape meet will be held on June 30 2012. Start time is 2:00pm and will be held at On The Rocks bar and grill in Madison Heights. Here is a link with address and link to establishment. On the Rocks Bar & Grill - Madison Heights, MI 48071 | Metromix Detroit Please remember to bring any unwanted juice/parts ect. for trade or giveaways. Not sure if we will have any participating vendors but there is always that chance.

My thanks to 440BB for getting us set up. Look forward to seeing everyone there!

:)Wiz!

Last edited:

tippyclubb

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2011
Michigan
I'm going.
I'm not nobody. I mean, I'm not really SOMEBODY but I'm not exactly nobody.
Feel me?
:p

I know you, So do I know somebody or nobody?

Tom & I are going but I'm confused if were somebody or nobody? I think they thought I was somebody at work today.

Wiz I would like to try some of your methol juice, if you don't mind. If you have several different types could you bring them? I have put the stinkies down and getting back on track with the vaping. My taste buds must really be whacked out again as my juices just don't taste like they did a month ago. I do have a menthol I like but I'm looking for one I love. A good menthol is hard to find.

Last edited:

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
I'm going.
I'm not nobody. I mean, I'm not really SOMEBODY but I'm not exactly nobody.
Feel me?
:p
Your Nobody unless Somebody loves you! And I Love You Mist!:) I guess I just want to see all the folks that were around a couple years back! ZomZom,Btngchck,Blake................I'm not even going mention friends who are no longer with us cause' I get choked up!

I know you, So do I know somebody or nobody?

Tom & I are going but I'm confused if were somebody or nobody? I think they thought I was somebody at work today.

Wiz I would like to try some of your methol juice, if you don't mind. If you have several different types could you bring them? I have put the stinkies down and getting back on track with the vaping. My taste buds must really be whacked out again as my juices just don't taste like they did a month ago. I do have a menthol I like but I'm looking for one I love. A good menthol is hard to find.
No problem on the menthols TC.............I'll bring some giveaways for you!

If anyone has a spare 510 tank and carto.............Please bring one for me! I'll pay!

:)Wiz!

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
Wednesday bump!

By the way, they've got a burger, beer and fries combo for $5. I believe the pool table is free.

I'd like to see all the two year + veterans stay for Karaoke at 9, performing their Beach Boys repertoire for the rest of us. I hope you all could practice your rendition of Motown's "Ain't No Voltage High Enough", but we'll take what we can get.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Wednesday bump!

By the way, they've got a burger, beer and fries combo for $5. I believe the pool table is free.

I'd like to see all the two year + veterans stay for Karaoke at 9, performing their Beach Boys repertoire for the rest of us. I hope you all could practice your rendition of Motown's "Ain't No Voltage High Enough", but we'll take what we can get.
I'm a 3 year + vet........Maybe I can do some Elvis instead? I'm also burning well over 6volts if that counts for anything!:)

:)Wiz1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread