• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Metro Detroit Vape Meet 6/30/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA

cozzicon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Chicago IL
Our party is becoming smaller and smaller! I'm working until 6:00 this morning(instead of 4:00),May not get there until 3pm. Fear not..............I will astound all of you newbies with tales of vaping history described by one who was there from the start!

Well almost!
:)Wiz!

Well, at least my situation changed. :)

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
If somebody who's coming has any higher resistance cartos - like 2-2.5 ohm dual coils - I'd appreciate it if you could bring an extra or two so I could try them on my Vmax. I'll be happy to swap Boge 2 or 3 ohm or 1.5 ohm dual coils for a couple! I need to get this Vmax hooked up to something higher resistance than I have since it's lowest setting is a little hot on the 3 ohm Boges for me. I guess I'm just a wimp when it comes to throat hit! See you there!

Keekers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Michigan
I have Boge 2.0 ohms....I actually have the XL Boges too but I don't use those right now because my tank is teeny. I'm bummed because they work well on the Buzz Pro at 3ohm!

So it sounds like people are getting there later than 2? I think I might bring my pops with me. He vapes a bit but listens to me always talk about it and is interested :)

Last edited:

Keekers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Michigan
Dad sliced his finger cooking :(

He probably won't be coming in that case. I'll be there but not sure for how long. Dad is stubborn and refuses to go get stitches even though his finger has been bleeding for 2 1/2 hours. He tells me NOW. Guess he knew I would worry!

What time is everyone going to be there? I don't want to be alone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread