Status
Not open for further replies.

Led Hendriani

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2009
Northern California
Had a small snafu with an order and Chris really went way above and beyond, exceeding all of my expectations as a vendor!!!

There are few places left that go the extra mile anymore, and My Freedom Smokes is at the top and will stay at the top of my list for unflavored nic!!!

Thank you Chris!!!

Happy New Year to all!!!:vapor:

I was going to call myself fanboy #1, but I know there is a long list of people before me on that list and my name can only be added on to it!!!!

Last edited:

paise

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2009
I agree completely. I've been shopping with MFS for over a year and a half now and in all this time, Chris has always provided top notch e-liquids and top notch customer service. I save and even request any few business cards he can spare b/c I'm always stopped somewhere when out for my doc appointment or running errands and people ask about my e-cigarette then immediately after that, the next question is, "Where do you get the best e-liquid for the e-cigarettes?"

My responses are, "The best starter kits have a great coupon code that's all the time and don't forget to google ECF or ECF with E-cigarettes to find this forum so they can find coupon codes when MFS offers them," and the answer to the 2nd question is always, "In the same place you find your best coupon code on the e-cigarette starter kit. MFS has the best liquids in the most variety of flavors including tobacco as well as mixed drinks, fruits, dessert-style vapes, and many many others," and I add to that response that they should try various e-liquids until they find their favorites, which will become staples for every month and then start buying the 5ml or 10ml along with a bottle of Nic-Liquid just in case the dosage of nicotine they buy, which I recommend at 24mg but it depends on the amount and type of analog smoker they are such as full flavor 100s and how many packs a day then have them bump up to the next dose until they find they will automatically wean down to a lower dose over time without even thinking about it; however, there will be times when those nicotine cravings, which I call "nic-fit times," when you just need that extra boost of nicotine to get through the highest craving times such as 1st thing in the morning, after meals, and if the person goes out for a few drinks with friends or goes home for a night-cap alone then bump the dose up in a separate marked bottle (preferably using a bump dot aka braille dot with adhesive backing that sticks to the bottle so they know which bottle has the higher nicotine amount so they're not fumbling around trying to find it when they can just feel the bump dot on the bottle.

My staples are Marshmallow (extra flavoring in 24mg), Cotton Candy (extra flavoring in 24mg), and then I switch between Peach (extra flavoring in 24mg), and Sweet Apple (extra flavoring in 24mg). I have others I buy to have around that I like but the first two are always in my arsenal of flavors. I guess I went immediately with the fruit & dessert flavors because I was afraid if I stayed with the tobacco ones I'd be too tempted to return to analog tobacco but I've made it past my 1 and 1/2 year anniversary mark and haven't slipped so I think I'm good. I've had a cherry tobacco flavor that was almost identical to the Sweet Dreams Cherry Flavor and it was wonderful.

Since those who are local that ask me about my e-cig and liquids, I always let them know that MFS is in NC so the shipping time is wicked fast. I love it. If it wasn't a 5-6 hour drive, I'd love to go up to visit with Chris at MFS for a pick up of my order but since I can't drive and it can be really painful for me to be in a car cooped up like that for hours, I haven't done it. (Lupus (SLE) & Sjogren's makes it difficult, not the ride in and of itself; it's just the joints and the stiffness from sitting for such a long time that gets me every time I go somewhere far off where I can't walk around a bit.

DVap

Nicotiana Alchemia
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2009
Agree about the fast shipping! A few days ago, my wife burned out yet another Joye LR atty, and it turns out every time she burns one out, she's been sneaking into my stash and not telling me... so I had to give her my LR atty, and use a feeble 3.6 ohm atty I had lying around. It was a tense situation! Keep 'em wet, I keep telling her, but she doesn't listen! :)

Ordered 4 Joye LR's and 4 Joye regulars from Chris (along with a few other things), and 2 days later, the whole frightening scene of scraping bottom on atty's was solved. I don't mess with non-Joye atty's anymore, and when I know I need 'em NOW, Chris has my back! Now, I just give my wife the regular resistance atty's and I hide the LR's. She's happy, I'm happy, and once she learns to TELL ME when she's been sneaking into my stash, it'll be smooth sailing, until then, thank God for Chris!

Timothy Cullen

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
Hanson, Kentucky, United States
hey guys with all these great custmer service responses im considereing placing a order with him once i get paid what are the best tobacco flavors he has and whats up with the discounted overstock vg juice? is it chinese liquid he sales or is it made in house. and finally whats cabin taste like. thx guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread