Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I vape NET exclusively (make my own), preferring flavored NET most of the time and use 12-15mg at 0.7 ohms. I've enough 100mg nic from RTS, Wizard lab, Heartland and MFS stored at -10F to last the rest of my natural life (Yep, that old), but decided to try VT's nic anyway. Didn't really care for the VT nic too mild, no bite. Cleanest nic I've ever used, might be great for fruit of bakery style juice as delicate flavor nuances could shine through unobstructed by the normal "pepper" attribute associated with most nic on the market. Since I don't like fruit and dessert type juice I'll stick to using the nic I have. Just bought another liter (that I didn't need), for $40, couldn't pass it up.

Man, I haven't even written "NET" in a long time! What happened to me? LOL

Last edited:

Mrdaputer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2014
MN
Do you often vape it as a standalone? Ever? Is that the only nic you've used? I only ask becasue if 1) you don't vape it by itself you might not notice it and 2) if you've only used that nic (or similar nics) you may see the taste we are referring to as nothing more than normal. Just guessing though.

Yes I have vaped it without flavor as a change of pace. I have also tried many other nicotine/ MFS to me as well as many others is the best bang for the buck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread