• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Michigan E-Smokers Unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnableToZ

Unregistered Supplier
May 21, 2009
Riga
Newbie here from Bay City.

Bought my first one at a non smoking Bar that was listed as a 1/4 page article in the local paper last week. Still can't figure out what make/model, nothing like I seen advertised. They had no idea what they where selling, how it worked, or how to refill/replace carts. I know I like the round carts, not the flat cigar style. Hooked from the start. All my juice was gone in 2 days. Overpaid for what I got, $65, but I wanted to try it ASAP.

Placed a huge order (damn near one of everything) from eastmall on Sunday. Craving for a e-hit. Looking into a close shop/trade to satisfy my cravings and to get vapeing before my last two packs of analogs get burnt. I plan on doing a few threads/reviews on my situation.

Anyone wanna meet 1/2 way on sparing a few drops? When I get my shipment I'll trade ya back, many flavors to choose from.

Zane

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
There is an ecig in Grand Rapids On Plainfield ave. I wonder how it is doing I think I am goin to stop by it next week. But we need a vaping party asap lol.
brandeeashlynn.....I agree....an Mi vape-off needs to be had....we might want to start getting some ideas together,location,date....ect. I am in for sure! We might want to contact KatyS at thesmokelessshop....she might have some suggestions as well!:)The Wiz!

motorcity57

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2009
I'M RIGHT HERE
i thought katy was doing vapor party's out where she lives, i guess you could call them party's. i think it was more like doing product demo's and selling product . good business sense there. anyway my reply for ulysses, is i dont think she has a physical store , she is very quick to respond, so you might visit her site, the smokeless shop, the site says union lake.

OK so where is the party?

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
i thought katy was doing vapor party's out where she lives, i guess you could call them party's. i think it was more like doing product demo's and selling product . good business sense there. anyway my reply for ulysses, is i dont think she has a physical store , she is very quick to respond, so you might visit her site, the smokeless shop, the site says union lake.

OK so where is the party?
MC57.......I think Katy more or less does demos at local establishments....discussion of a vape-out has been brought up before(back when it was cold here in Feb I think).I will see if we can get something going this summer,possibly at one of the places she frequents.I have done buisness with Katy several times...always prompt to reply and quick shipping too!:)The Wiz!

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Sounds good it just seems there are not alot of vapers on my side of the state:confused:. Maybe we could do it somewhere in the middle of the state .
brandeeashlynn.....Wouldn't have any problem meeting in the middle myself....if everyone else joining in were ok with a mutual location!:)The Wiz!

Shkolnikoff

Jun 7, 2009
Motown
Hello everyone! I am new here, just registered, but have been lurking and just reading post after post for a couple of weeks now. Everyone here seems very nice and i am very glad to be part of the community.

I just ordered a 510 and plenty of various accessories from e-smokey treats this past weekend, but they are having some sort of delay so it wont be available for another couple of days...:mad: Im leaving town too and was hoping to be happily vaping by then....

:Sorry about the rant:

I am just curious, where do you guys like to order from?
I know there is the search button, however, i am just curious where my fellow michiganders like to get their supplies.

Nice to meet you all,
Dmitriy

walkman4169

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2009
south warren
Hello everyone! I am new here, just registered, but have been lurking and just reading post after post for a couple of weeks now. Everyone here seems very nice and i am very glad to be part of the community.

I just ordered a 510 and plenty of various accessories from e-smokey treats this past weekend, but they are having some sort of delay so it wont be available for another couple of days...:mad: Im leaving town too and was hoping to be happily vaping by then....

:Sorry about the rant:

I am just curious, where do you guys like to order from?
I know there is the search button, however, i am just curious where my fellow michiganders like to get their supplies.

Nice to meet you all,
Dmitriy
true vapor is a good site nathan is usualy quick to fill orders and has pretty good juice also

Enfield

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
SE Michigan, USA
Greetings to all.
I am a newbie, and am eagerly awaiting the arrival of an M510, a 401, and multiple packages of juice, flavorings and doo-dads (I've never felt so impatient in my life!).
I grew up in South Lyon, live in Canton, but work in back in South Lyon.
I am thoroughly sick of feeling so grungy smoking analogs. E-cigs seems like a perfect gig to me: toys, DIY, tweaking, mixing, plus unrestricted and unoffensive nic-fixes...Perfect!

motorcity57

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2009
I'M RIGHT HERE
there is a page on the forum, lists a bunch of sponsor retailers. i am a noob also been vaping about 3 weeks. made my first order at myvaporstore.com, was in my mail-box 2 days later.
i needed some more stuff i figured ot soon as i got the package, ie extra atty's , batterys, a passthru, and some different juices, so another order to same, and 2 days later same thing in my mail-box. can't beat that for fast, plus i recieved an e-mail every step of the way. order recieved, hour later order being processed, hour later , package shiped. lol

i have decided to get some other stuff to kinda stock up cause the government will be after us and the suppliers sooner or later, so i am going to spend my money in michigan this time. katy from union lake is an on-line retailer, her site name is the smokeless shop. also listed in the forum sponsers retailers thred.

welcome to the forum and welcome to our michigan group, hope your stuff arrives soon and enjoy your trip.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Greetings to all.
I am a newbie, and am eagerly awaiting the arrival of an M510, a 401, and multiple packages of juice, flavorings and doo-dads (I've never felt so impatient in my life!).
I grew up in South Lyon, live in Canton, but work in back in South Lyon.
I am thoroughly sick of feeling so grungy smoking analogs. E-cigs seems like a perfect gig to me: toys, DIY, tweaking, mixing, plus unrestricted and unoffensive nic-fixes...Perfect!
Enfield...Welcome!! Lots of fun things to do associated with e-cigs...and all the while leaving behind the analogs.Best of luck to you with your new hobby!:)The Wiz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread