• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Michigan Vape Meet "NEW DATE" Jan 28th

Status
Not open for further replies.

lariders

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2011
MI
Ok well I will give my input. I will say I have never been in any of these as I have no need to but I will try and direct people so a safe part of town the best I can.

The Radisson should be the closer one to the pub. From what I know it is nice but not cheap. It is also right in downtown,.

Radisson Hotel Lansing - Lansing MI Hotels - Radisson.com

There are a few on west Saginaw that are by the highway that should be ok and better price.

hotel in 48912 - Google Maps

Hotels B,C,D,E, or F should be ok

There is also a few on lake Lansing road by the highway that should be ok

Lansing Hotel | Hotels in Lansing MI | Courtyard by Marriott Hotel

EAST LANSING Hotels - Holiday Inn Express Hotels EAST LANSING Hotel in EAST LANSING | Best Price Guarantee or First Night Free

Also two in Dewitt that should be ok and also by the highway.

https://reservation.magnusonhotels.com/bbe/page1.aspx?propertyID=8670

DeWitt Michigan hotels, Sleep Inn hotel near Michigan State University, DeWitt MI 48820

Remember to try and knock the price down on the room for a cheaper rate. This is a big city with lots of choices for a hotel and a hotel will always lower there price when you tell them to. If not tell them you will call another one and do just that. Also make sure you ask for a mangers special to try and get the best price.

I am sure some other locals might chime in to help give good hotels. If there is enough of you staying the night, you might be able to get together and get a package price or deal at one.

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
Bring what ever you like. We have a bag that travels around with unwanted supplies and juice. So there maybe stuff you like. Feel free to take what you want and leave what ever you like. You dont have to but it helps. If I can make it Ill be bringing some stuff to trade/freebies too.

Ummm.... not any more. It got pretty picked over at the BBQ last summer. I was told that some of the older juices with unrecognizable labels got thrown in the bonfire (there was a bit of drinking going on) so there wasn't much left. I got a call from a guy a few weeks ago who had just quit smoking for a month on a gas station ecig and wanted my help in finding something better. I ended up having him come out to the house and giving him an old Riva kit, selling him a box of Boge cartos and giving him what was left of the juice bag.
Guess we'll have to start a new one.

miss_kitty

Verified Member
May 23, 2011
Michigan
Well hopefully I can at least do some trades. I have close to 4-6 juices I really don't care for. And its not easy for me right now because I had surgery on my hip in sept so I haven't been able to work, and I have to have my other hip done the end of next month. So buying stuff is really hit or miss for me. I try to stock up when I have some money to try and make it through.

tippyclubb

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2011
Michigan
Five days people and the weather is looking good, cold but no snow. Our chant worked! If everyone shows we will have 22 people, maybe more if people bring friends which is a perfect size crowd, IMO.

DaSaP has received some sample juice and a donation of $25 gift crad from a vendor BomBay I think. We will be having a free prize raffle with donated items. I have some sample juice coming from a couple of vendors and possibly some other items. We will see what arrives.

I talked with Dave from Mr-E- Liquid and he said him and Dan will be there too, so we will have plenty of goodies to sample. Juice heaven!

Mist lets do the bag thing with the juice okay, so maybe you can handle the bag. he-he-he, you da bag man!

Last edited:

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
Wish I could buy that tippy. Guess I'll just have to be satisfied with knowing I'm not actively killing myself anymore. Wish they would have come out with ecigs a few decades earlier. I had a heart attack over thanksgiving week end and I'm going through cardiac rehab now. Not really feelin' the longevity at the moment. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread