Status
Not open for further replies.

SLIPPY_EEL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Ω England Ω
I hear ya slippy, I can't afford anything until tomorrow! And then bills...

~If you have a sally's beauty supply near you (they're in most Fred Meyer's or a strip mall in each city), it was only 8$ for the 40ft box, and that's more than enough to last through the vapocalypse lol, I've got so much I should ship half of it to you :p.

Graham Cellucotton Beauty Coil|Find all your beauty supplies at A Discount Beauty.com

Check it out though man, 40 feet of CC for 5$ (shipping for me is $10, but I live in Alaska so we have to pay the mailman to fight polar-bears I guess, because it's usually 3x the price and wait up here. :glare:. jk about the polar bears btw everyone :lol:, I've had many friends think we live in igloos up here.)

Thankyou for trying to set me up with a source Treehead :).. I typed in my address etc and clicked on the 'Estimate shipping & tax' button and it said $38.95 :blink: :(

Thank's for your offer Tree, the good man 'sedge' came to my rescue the other day and offered to send me an envelope full, you guy's are very kind. i appreciate it :2cool: ... maybe you could keep my supply topped up and send me a homemade xmas card with a santa on the front with a beard made of rayon!? :D

SLIPPY_EEL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Ω England Ω
Thanks brother! And you betcha :), It seems like I have trouble enjoying any coils that don't have wick through them, super-nano's with a tight cow-hitch knot of shiseido around them are pretty good if done painstakingly perfect, but 1/16th seems to be my size sweet-spot and perform just as well.

I just started vaping 6mg this week actually :D, I still have a bottle of 12mg mother's milk I'm finishing off, but that stuffs so smooth it doesn't matter lol. I've got a big one ounce bottle of 6mg VG virgin vapor (half coconut & half celestial honeydew) & the mothers milk. I'm halfway done with both and it's the only ones I have lol, I need to look for some now. Any recommendations on 100%VG juices slippy? I love a thick VG that you can feel if you know what I mean, this Virgin bottle is surprisingly watery, not like it usually is, it must be because it's a custom flavor. I've heard good things about velvet cloud, and there's even a juice company designed for sub-ohming I kinda want to try.

I've been doing DIY juice for over 6month's now, you should try getting into it, you will eventually get to a stage where you will save yourself a lot of money. I have various ratios of pg/vg(all above 50% vg) and nic strengths(6-16mg)

MattyB1503

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2012
OC, CA
New magma arrived. Quickly dual tiger coiled with 26 gauge and .8 ribbon. This stupid machine oil just won't go away.

It's my kryptonite!
degreaser and alcohol bath.

then ultrasonic if you have access, actually.

Some mfg'ers don't care if their stuff is clean when it goes out; mind boggling.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

UKPaul

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2013
UK
Quasar - Parallel 24g - 2.5mm ID - 0.33 ohm's
image_zpsd4f47bf5.jpg

BIGJ541

Verified Member
Aug 24, 2013
EUGENE OREGON >> GO DUCKS!!
Interesting, thanks for the info brother, I'll check that out for sure. Honestly I'm Ok with the price, I just think they should sell some bigger spools so I don't have to buy a bag every month :p, that and you could probably get a slightly better deal, more than worth it though! I didn't know elite is supposed to be cooler, that's kinda not what I want lol, They said it "improves flavor" so I figured they made it even lower resistance, I'll have to try the standard next time, thanks for the head's up! :) I have a 26650 Tobh atty on the way, that's really the only reason I want the lowest resistance possible. I hadn't even heard of hotwire before, I'll have to check that out. I'm a registered nurse and as far as I know copper is completely harmless even if you throw a handful of it powdered into your lungs (of course that'd be very irritating, but it wouldn't cause cancer/lesions etc. lol), however some people do have a copper allergy, which I could see causing some induced asthma, or some alarming constriction, but they'd have to be burning the heck out of it, maybe if they dry burn too vigorously, and then take a dry-hit soon after that could irritate possibly. Either way I don't think anyone will die, or gain a life altering illness from copper. But there may have been something I missed in class (I'm sure there is :p).
The elite is .3 lower resistance than Kanthal and the regular .2 don't quote me on that. So Far I like ELITE I don't think its cooler I think it cools down faster tho not much different than the regular.

KurrptSenate

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2013
PA
degreaser and alcohol bath.

then ultrasonic if you have access, actually.

Some mfg'ers don't care if their stuff is clean when it goes out; mind boggling.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

this stuff called "Simply Green" did the trick. Bio-degradable, natural, etc.

that + ultrasonic did the trick for me

Idaholandho

Gone Fishin'
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Reading Naked
Babyganics organic bottle soap is what I use to clean atties. Get the fragrance free. It leaves no residue and works great on removing machine oils and those hard to get out flavors of some juices.<br/>
I am going to try some. I have been using just a small drop of Dawn in the uc but I would much rather use an organic soap. Thanks

MacTechVpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2013
Hollywood (Beach), FL
Babyganics organic bottle soap is what I use to clean atties. Get the fragrance free. It leaves no residue and works great on removing machine oils and those hard to get out flavors of some juices.<br/>

Ok, let you guys in on a little secret. Don't go and laugh but you know Bath and Bodyworks foam hand soap line a sleeper degreaser. Don't know what the stuff's made of but it does have a certain specific percent of alcohol that seems to work magic as a general cleaner for anything…mold scum, orange bathroom grime, grease, oil, organics on leather. Anyway, works great on atty's and tanks. Gotta clear the residual of fragrance but a few sec's in the ultrasonic usually does the trick.

Just sayin'.

:)

Last edited:

sedge

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Palm Springs, CA

Idaholandho

Gone Fishin'
ECF Veteran