Status
Not open for further replies.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
I bought four of these--https://www.fasttech.com/p/9648564--by mistake and returning them is too much of a pain (I don't have a camera and have no desire to ask my SAD-afflicted, vaping-skeptical sister to come to my house to photograph them for me). Could anyone use them? It would be easy to pop them in the mail (though I'd rather not do so four times, so it's all or nothing). Otherwise, they're just going to be shoved in a drawer for someone to find on my death.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
Those are actually clever. Never knew they even made something like that. Of course they would have that at FT. I have no use for it but maybe someone will pop up who could. It is useful for anyone who uses stuff with a Lightning connector.

They're nifty little things. I would love for them to go to a good home where they'll be cherished.

Reactions: Eskie

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I love them for my phones and other devices. Magnets aren't strong enuf for for my mods in use or my teen kids. Advise getting many of something that you like because they seem to not be interchangeable with other brands.
    I got some off of amazon and they totally disappeared shortly after, lol. If I had usb-C devices I'd probably forgo.

Reactions: Eskie

FΛDED

ECF Veteran
    Sep 30, 2017
    Austin, Texas
    ... they're just going to be shoved in a drawer for someone to find on my death.

I have that drawer too; it's where I keep my random colored rubberbands, zip ties, wart band aids, take out utensils from random restaurants, and other random nick nacks I kept thinking itll be useful lol. I don't have a use for those cables but you're thoughtful for giving them away. I'm sure there's someone.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread