The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Mid-Gulf Coast? Sarasota-ish

Discussion in 'Florida Vapors Club' started by Bellerine, Apr 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Bellerine

Bellerine Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 27, 2013
    Florida
    I'm near Sarasota, in Venice to be exact. Sadly, that's an hour and half or so to both big metro areas of orlando or tampa. If you consider Ft. Myers a metro area, it's an hour plus a little to there. It's also so weirdly positioned that, although it's considered southern florida, it doesn't really qualify for what most think is southern Florida. It's really the same story for Central Florida.

Since I'm not really sure what region I'd fit in, I thought I'd just ask if anyone else was from the area and what they'd found in the area with regard to vaping toleration and B&Ms.

Anyone?

2. laurel099

laurel099 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2009
    Nokomis, FL
    Hi.. I'm in Nokomis though I used to live in Sarasota - I've been going to most of the Largo meets (Suncoast Vapers) though since nothing seems to get going in our area. A few little Sarasota meets were attempted but only a handful and didn't seem to take off.

I have vaped at many places in the area and never had a problem ;)

I am seeing more people vaping and with a few new vape shops opened in Sarasota I think it is spreading here FINALLY! I've been waiting since 2009 lol.

3. laurel099

laurel099 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2009
    Nokomis, FL
    and of course you should try to attend Vapestock in June if you can - Will be a BLAST!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.