Status
Not open for further replies.

Vape Path

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2017
Russia, Moscow
vapepath.ru
Hi to all;)!
Last time i was talking about Midnight vape Extraordinaty e-juice from Thailand and today i would like to present you the second part of juice, which came to me a week ago.
12-1-830x241.png

MIDNIGHT VAPE EXTRAORDINARY juice came without boxes, but was packed with a care in a special envelope.
This e-liquid was poured into 30 ml transparent bottles with narrow and convenient nozzles. There is a child protection system and the first opening control.

14-1.png

As for the labels, they`re not really informative. On the face side there is a name of concrete juice, the name of set and a vector picture of mountains in sunrise rays. Some labels are light and some - are dark.
Back sides have only poor info about nicotine level and a row of components producers with the age warning. No dates, components ratio, etc. And one more con is that they are larger a little bit than bottles, and so we have some shabby edges.

15.png

Main info about MIDNIGHT VAPE EXTRAORDINARY:
Nicotine level:
3/6 mg/ml;
Capacity: 30 ml / 60 ml;
Flavors: SNICKERS, CHOCO MINT, STRAWBERRY JAM, STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE, BANANA CREAM, BANANA CHEESECAKE;
VG/PG: 65 / 35;
Manufacturer: Midnight Vape, Thailand
This time i got 10 bottles with different juice for review. Each bottle has 30 ml of e-liquid and 3 mg/ml nicotine. As for it, nicotine is really soft and even i (who prefer 0 mg/ml) don`t feel it. This is good!
But there is a slip of the tongue: maybe this bottles set was defective, but some of them haven`t worked correct or broken down.

Test devices:
Atomizers:
Desire Rabbies RDA;
Box mods: VAPTIO N1 PRO 240W

HORNEY MANGO

21-e1510557975938.png

At the first inspiration you can feel a strong cooler, but if taste the bottle, you can feel only fruit. A little bit later receptors are getting used to and mango begins to be felt. This is juice for people, who like fresh flavors, and I can say that fruit flavor concentration could be higher. So, my mark is«4» from 5.

MELON

19-1.png

I repeat, that I`m not really fond of juice with cooler, but this flavor is good. On inspiration i feel tasty melon with menthol and on exhale - the taste of only a melon flesh with a light milk aftertaste without chamois. Such a good juice can be used every day. My mark is «5» from 5.

ALOHA FRIDAY
16-1-e1510557769388.png

Put on your neck the wreth of orchids, bright shirt with palms and sea waves and fly to a sunny Hawaii, where, drinking a coctail with pineapple, adding there some menthol you`ll forget about all problems and unimportant things. This is a great juice! The balance of flavors is well-made, there is no chamois, and if you have a really sensitive receptors, you can also feel mango. My mark is «5+» from 5.

GRAPE
20.png

The strong smell of grape can be felt, while open the bottle. At the first inspiration, i understood, that first impression is deceptive. Too much cooler and less grape flavor concentration spoils such a juice. I can advice it to people, who like middle-flavored juice without saturated flavor. My mark is «4» from 5.

DOUBLE APPLE
25.png

I think, that manufacturer`ve tried to make the mix of green and red apples, but firstly i feel anise, which is included in absinth composition.. Strange things happens, guys! :cloud::eek: You can feel the green apple, but this alcohol drink dominates. My advice is to use it, if you like extraordinary juice. The flavor intensity is of a high level, but not all the vapers will vape it. My mark is "4" from 5.

SUMMER LEMON
18-1.png

"Fresh lemon sweet from our childhood" - this is, how i can discribe this juice. Firstly, cooler dominates, but after some puffs, lemon beats it. I like SUMMER LEMON and can advice it for everyday use and underline, that this is a really pleasant and non-chamois flavor. My mark is «5» from 5.

BLUEBERRY YOUGURT
22-e1510557925695.png

Well, as for me, this is a standard decert juice, where on inspiration and on exhale you can feel the blueberry with soft cream. But I feel chamois here, so can`t advice it for everyday use, maybe only for a periodic vape. My mark is "3" from 5.

DONUT

24.png

I can`t understand, why this juice is on top at manufacturer`s site... Some chamois chocolate flavor, some cinnamon - and an unclear mix at the finish. I don`t like DONUT and advice Midnight Vape to correct flavors and their mix here. My mark is "2" from 5.

CHOUX CREAM
17-1.png

On inspiration of this juice i feel a saturated creamy flavor, which settles in the mouth with an oily aftertaste. Also, there is some cinnamon for me here... Well, CHOUX CREAM can be used rarely, but not for everyday use. My mark is "3" from 5.

STRAWBERRY ICE
23.png

Well, this is a pretty juice, where at the first inspiration you feel a strong cooler, and the strawberry on exhale. At the second and etc. puffs they change each other. If you don`t afraid of a little chamois aftertaste of strawberry you can use it every day. My mark is "4" from 5.

-Bottles and Labels quality. Convenient nozzles, non-informative labels, smart bottles, but the Co have to work on design of labels. And there is a bad experience with some caps.
-Flavor. Set has an intensive flavor, but some juice bottles have to be worked out and correct. Beside this, I like it!
-Price. You can buy a bottle with 30 ml version for 5.78$ and 60 ml version costs twice more. This is a high price, I think. It could be lower.

Pros:
•Saturated flavor;
•Different from each other mixes;
•First opening control;
•Convenient nozzles;
•Child protection system

Cons:
•Non-informative labels and defective caps;
•Stickers are uneven plastered;
•Price;
•Some flavors aren`t enough worked out;
•No 0 mg nicotine juice

CV
The second part of MIDNIGHT VAPE EXTRAORDINARY set is more interesting than its first brother. It consists of some really great flavors and some bad juice - this is normal. If Midnight Vape will correct the GRAPE juice - it will be like a bomb! And, for example, they will need to do anything with DONUT, `cause it spoils the set.
I know, that guys work on their mistakes and hope, that they will gladden us more in future.
You can buy MIDNIGHT VAPE EXTRAORDINARY here.

• Informative
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread