Milestone's

Status
Not open for further replies.

yssiM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2010
MO USA
I am 16 months + stinky free! :) nuttin else ever worked! Tried to smoke a ciggy the night after started vaping.. spat uck ewwy.. never looking back.. Boy but do we live in a stinky world! Except when you catch the wind just right near a honeysuckle bush, or fresh cut grass, aaaachoooo scuze me! Freshly laundered bed sheets which is where I am headin' Night yall! ♥ yas

rkayw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2011
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
On the 16th of this month I will be 6 months strong without a single analog. You know what we should do? We should set up a "6 month anniversary fund" to get me a new Provari to replace the one I had to sell.... No? Okay... :(

123776276.jpg
...ummm...sure! wait for it!
123776276.jpg

Congrats on 6 months!!
c0146.gif

Last edited:

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
Actually you know what does sound like a neat idea? Maybe I'm just crazy here, but how bout something along the lines of when a person hits their vape anniversary the group goes together to get them a small joose basket or something like that. Of course nothing huge, just like a few bottles of joose as a "Congrats on a year" kinda thing. What do ya think?
123776276.jpg
...ummm...sure! wait for it!
123776276.jpg

Congrats on 6 months!!
c0146.gif

achtungbaby

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2011
St. Petersburg, Florida
Actually you know what does sound like a neat idea? Maybe I'm just crazy here, but how bout something along the lines of when a person hits their vape anniversary the group goes together to get them a small joose basket or something like that. Of course nothing huge, just like a few bottles of joose as a "Congrats on a year" kinda thing. What do ya think?

That sounds good...how bout you teach us how to write over our avi's and we can say congrats___ on 1 year! For the day?..too much..?? I'm getting crazy now..it's way late/early:facepalm:

Missy and I share the same quit date, I'll have to look at the calender for the exact date but like she said it was 16 months ago. We luckily researched and started with decent equipment at that time, her a standard 510 and me the hottest new PV on the market, the ego, but BOY was it a good thing we had fried taste buds!!! If I had to vape some of the stuff we ordered in the beginning I'd be smoking!

kellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2009
Binghamton, NY
I started vaping in 2009 went back to cigs after my mom passed away. I started with a e health,then 510, 510 mega, Riva, Buzz,provari. glv2 mini, glv2, and 2 buzz pros. I have sold or gifted everything but my buzzes. I still have a occasional ciggy when drinking but getting a couple of bottles of 36mg for the drinking nites tomorrow when I order.

medic123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
a Florida beach
I started vaping in 2009 went back to cigs after my mom passed away. I started with a e health,then 510, 510 mega, Riva, Buzz,provari. glv2 mini, glv2, and 2 buzz pros. I have sold or gifted everything but my buzzes. I still have a occasional ciggy when drinking but getting a couple of bottles of 36mg for the drinking nites tomorrow when I order.

Wonder where that Provari and GLV2 went?????:facepalm: BTW, My friend LOVES the GLV2.
Try getting a couple of Volt batteries and cartos, load them up with 36 mg 555 to take drinking. When I am having one of those "need a cigarette" moments that's what I use. Works every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread