Mimi the ..... from Juul Commercials

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Why is her brother driving her around to buy her cigarettes? Is she not old enough to do it herself? When I heard her talk it got worse. She said at first doing juul and cigarettes was a while, then all of a sudden the switch was real quick, lol. What does that mean?

I bet it wasn't even her brother.

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
At least it wasn't the heartwarming douche commercials (Summer's eve?) where the managed to gross you out and be completely non descriptive at the same time, the girl was saying stull like "I don't feel so clean.... down there..." and "There is an odor" and stuff.

I think they were from the late 90s but they stuck with me, so to speak.

Anna

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Why is her brother driving her around to buy her cigarettes? Is she not old enough to do it herself? When I heard her talk it got worse. She said at first doing Juul and cigarettes was a while, then all of a sudden the switch was real quick, lol. What does that mean?
Welcome and glad you joined.
I'm for any commercial that promotes vaping in a truthful light. Too bad they just didn't come out and say " vape our product so we can continue to make money in order to save your life." Probably to boring and factual.
Might want to say hi in the:
New Members Forum

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread