Minding my own business when suddenly...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlimXero

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2009
Seffner, Florida
A wild Blu appears! Ok, not really. I work in a circle K in Pensacola, Fl. and we just received a shipment of Blu E-cigs. I read somewhere that Lorillard owns Blu now, but you won't find that ANYWHERE on the packaging. I was also shocked to see they carry Johnson Creek liquids now? I don't care for JC liquids, but I know many people do like them, and even through my dislike for them I know they are a good brand. Starter kits are ringing at 69.99, 5 pack cartos @ 9.99, and starter kits not ringing up yet.

LisaL

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
Phx
Interesting. I know they've used Johnson Creek for a while 'cause that's what they had when I started a few months ago on a Blu. Haven't seen that packaging on the cartos though. The Walgreens around here have them in a display box but not all the flavors. And they are 14.99 plus tax for 5 cartos - so significantly cheaper - same as buying directly from Blu if I recall correctly.

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
The Johnson Creek juice used by Blu is proprietary, you cannot buy it from JC.

As for Lorillard getting in the business, it did nothing but good for vaping. They have advertised quite a lot on TV, spreading the word and showing people vaping in restaurants. This only can familiarize people with it, imparting the message that it is "ok". Plus with BT in the picture, we have someone who has the money to WANT to keep it around.

But Blu still sucks as a battery.

SlimXero

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2009
Seffner, Florida
I've been recommending them to people over the other disposables we sell (Infiniti, Fin, and used to sell 20th Century) as I believe they are better quality, not that they had much to go against. I also tend to give out the ECF website A LOT at work (i vape constantly on the clock) and have even seen a few people walk in the store with their eGos and Mods. Gives me a boost, makes me feel like I'm helping people.

And i was mistaken, 9.99 is our cost, 14.99 is the retail.

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
I've been recommending them to people over the other disposables we sell (Infiniti, Fin, and used to sell 20th Century) as I believe they are better quality, not that they had much to go against. I also tend to give out the ECF website A LOT at work (i vape constantly on the clock) and have even seen a few people walk in the store with their eGos and Mods. Gives me a boost, makes me feel like I'm helping people.

And i was mistaken, 9.99 is our cost, 14.99 is the retail.

Do you know that you can buy them online from Blu for only $9.60? Yes, I used it for weeks before I found this site. I was desperate for something better, and found it from the great advice on here. But to buy it online, with free shipping, less than your stores cost is surprising. Even at $9.60 I thought they were overpriced, as one cartridge is only a couple of cigarettes. It is good to know that if you are desperate, they are there, but ouch on the price!

Barto

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2011
Kapetown
A wild Blu appears! Ok, not really. I work in a circle K in Pensacola, Fl. and we just received a shipment of Blu E-cigs. I read somewhere that Lorillard owns Blu now, but you won't find that ANYWHERE on the packaging. I was also shocked to see they carry Johnson Creek liquids now? I don't care for JC liquids, but I know many people do like them, and even through my dislike for them I know they are a good brand. Starter kits are ringing at 69.99, 5 pack cartos @ 9.99, and starter kits not ringing up yet.

Looks like a nice set!

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
One cartridge lasts me most of a day and I'm a heavy vaper. I usually use 2 carts per day, though, because I like to switch flavors.

It's all relative. One cart only holds what, 1 ml of juice? I go through more like 5 - 10 mls of juice a day. I am a nicotine addict. Oh yes I am!

razblack

Sep 29, 2012
Texas
It's all relative. One cart only holds what, 1 ml of juice? I go through more like 5 - 10 mls of juice a day. I am a nicotine addict. Oh yes I am!

its' got to be less, i received some samples of Johnson Creek Juice this past week (original, tennesse, vanilla) and using the dropper, they filled with between 6 to 9 droplets (from the eye dropper).. i think i overfilled sometimes with 9 drops. i was able refill 10 cartos with just 3 eye droppers full easily.

not sure exactly what the ml is on that, but as soon as i get my tip extender for the suringe i'll let people know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread