Status
Not open for further replies.

Optimo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2011
Virginia
I see alot of complaning about all these revised Stardusts/Ce23456+. The solution is the ViVi 2.5 mini or standard it puts all that to shame. For thoes thinking "I don't want a tank I want something small"...well the mini is smaller than a Stardust and looks very sleek. Even if you have been dripping for years because you hated the taste of everything else give it a try you will be very surprised.

Just my 2 cents.

Optimo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2011
Virginia
Optimo when will this 2 ml vivi nova be out? I have searched all over for it and don't find it. I see a 3.5 tank at GV and
other vendors. Loved your video review of this tank.

Glad you enjoyed it :) I'm not sure when it will be out...Chris at GotVapes said it would be on the site in a week a few weeks ago. Guess the shipment got delayed or something. Best bet is to ask on the GotVapes forum...should get a answer quick.

cocoabellaRSD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Texas
Glad you enjoyed it :) I'm not sure when it will be out...Chris at GotVapes said it would be on the site in a week a few weeks ago. Guess the shipment got delayed or something. Best bet is to ask on the GotVapes forum...should get a answer quick.

many thanks Optimo.
I kept finding a 3.5 ml vivi but the 2ml nowhere to be found.
I do believe DV will carry the too.
I just thought that since it had been a month since your video review that this tank would be available all over
the place by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread