Mini 510 T vs mini 510 with cartomizer question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syav

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2012
Minnesota
Has anyone tried using the mini 510 280mAh tank system? Since it uses an atomizer and a tank, I'm wondering if it produces a cleaner taste compared to a poly-filled cartomizer.

Oh by the way, please don't mention that I'm better off getting a ProVari haha LoL! j/k. I have a small budget and I'm happy with my KGO and vivi nova. I'm just curious to know if the mini 510 tank system would give a cleaner taste compared to using a mini 510 with a carto.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I really like the 510-t. But, I don't use the tanks. I drip. If you search in the model specific section under 510, there should be some advice about what to do with the tanks to make them feed better.

But, I happen to like to drip. So, I just never bothered to try to fix the issues with the tank.

Good luck.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Thanks. I just read the 510 section and some people say you can use a 510 tank atomizer on a regular mini 510 battery. If that's true, I can just purchase a 510 tank atomizer and a couple 510 tanks/cartridges instead of buying a whole kit and try it out on my regular 510 battery.

Absolutely!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread