Mini Fogger Owners...What are your impressions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bellinghamster

ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2008
Bellingham, WA USA
It's a bit sleeker and lighter than my M401, with a lighter drag. In fact, it's a bit hard for me to use now that I'm so used to the M401. I do remember though that I REALLY liked it when I first got it.

My thoughts:

1) It's a decent vapor producer (It has a nice throat hit, too!)
2) The batteries don't last very long (a couple of hours max, but they charge quickly too)
3) The carts are small and need frequent replacement (all devices this size are like this)
4) The atomizers and batteries are pretty overpriced
5) Janty is really good about warranty replacement

Probably the only reason this isn't still my main cig for running around is the atomizer died at about week 3, and it took a while to get a replacement. In the meantime, I bought an M401 and have been loving that one!

Parked did a great video review of the minifogger, you should check that out as well.

K-Sound Krew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2008
Worcester
I love everything about the fogger
The carts are a pain, you need to top off every few hits and let it rest after every few hits

replacements are very expensive, but 6 month atom waranty makes up for it, still have og batts, replaced 2 atoms, almost due to trade in the 2 I have now

but
feel, comfort, hit, you can't beat it

angel_1170

Feb 21, 2009
I love my janty mini fogger , I also have a dse 901 but I enjoy smoking my mini fogger more. Personally I find I get better hits from the Janty and it feels more like a cigarette to me. The down side is that the cartridge life isnt as long and I find I need to top it off alot. Also on the Janty website there are only 4 flavours of cartridges available for some reason...even though I received some flavours not listed there when I ordered my set.

BettyRedondo

ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2008
Bournemouth England
I am still loving my mini fogger which I puchased when they were released at the beginning of last December, and I also have another which I was lucky enough to win in the new year competition :). All batteries and atomisers are still working and I have not had to replace anything yet, although I have changed to a new atomiser now as the first one has started to produce less vapour. I mainly drip mine, as the carts are small, two drops onto to the bridge works well. This is an excellent device and I am sure you will be pleased with it. Both TB and Parked have both the fogger and durer so they will know if the carts are interchangeable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread