Not open for further replies.

mlinky

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Kentucky
Which is your favorite and why?

I LOVE my REO's, and it is kind of like picking a favorite child, but, if you could only keep one, which would it be?

For me, my favorite is the Mini.

I have small hands, and vape about 3mil/day.
I love the all mechanical build and easy clean-up.
The Mini with a Cisco 1.5ohm 306 atty and AW IMR 14500 3.7v batt is vaping perfection.

Last edited:

mlinky

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Kentucky
SOLD! Grand it is! I'm a 5+ ml a day vaper so I'm thinking that would be best. Can't wait!
Immediate gratification in the world of Reo's is not possible I suppose :(

At 5ml/day, a Grand would suit you well.

They do occasionally pop up in the classifieds, but you have to be quick. :)

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
I'm afraid i'd bust that thing in a month if it was my only PV though.

So I voted Grand based on that. But when I am home its one of my woodvils in my hand 95% of the time.

And they are so darn pretty ....

Funny you would feel that way cause I feel the same about the mini & grand. The first woodys to me were like a brick and I mean that in a good way. Now if the design was like some other wood mods that weren't solid 2 piece like the REO then I'd agree with you. Some other wood mods are made up of tops, bottoms and sides. Thats a disaster waiting to happen imo.

Last edited:

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
SOLD! Grand it is! I'm a 5+ ml a day vaper so I'm thinking that would be best. Can't wait!
Immediate gratification in the world of Reo's is not possible I suppose :(

No, but well worth the wait. I have a Woodvil and a Mini and I love them both, but the Woodvil is it for me. I vape at least 5ml a day and this thing lasts me all day and all night. I have an AW 18650 IMR 2900mAh battery, and it lasts for over 24 hours at a time.

Infernal2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2010
The Oil Coast, AL
Funny you would feel that way cause I feel the same about the mini & grand. The first woodys to me were like a brick and I mean that in a good way. Now if the design was like some other wood mods that weren't solid 2 piece like the REO then I'd agree with you. Some other wood mods are made up of tops, bottoms and sides. Thats a disaster waiting to happen imo.

Speaking from experience... yeah.. you nailed it.

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
I don't know, I am sure if we went all "mythbusters" on a Grand and a Woodvil .....

The Woodvil would break first !!

But I agree its built like a tank .... especially compared to other wood mods out there.
The Ali'i is built like a jigsaw puzzle that can fly apart at any time :(

Maybe I should have phrased it " worried about damaging the woodvil "

Is that better, cant mess up the beauty !!

Last edited:

tybin

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
WA
No, but well worth the wait. I have a Woodvil and a Mini and I love them both, but the Woodvil is it for me. I vape at least 5ml a day and this thing lasts me all day and all night. I have an AW 18650 IMR 2900mAh battery, and it lasts for over 24 hours at a time.

it's an imr battery? i didn't know they came that high. mine is a 1600. i do have protected 2900mah's ???

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds
I purchased the mini because I was sold on its metal body -- I figured that has to be more durable than wood -- I dropped it once and I wasn't even worried -- picked it up -- checked it out -- not a scratch or hint it was dropped... I think wood would show signs of damage if dropped, like dents or scratches. (?) As someone with a hint of OCD -- the possibility of scratches or dents would drive me crazy! Especially on a beaut of a mod like the Reo!

On You Tube reviews of the ReoMini and Grand, reviewers said the body was made of aircraft aluminum -- whatever that is... but I don't see any mention of that on the ReoMods web site. Does anyone here know, in fact, that the ReoMini and Grand made from aircraft aluminum?

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
it's an imr battery? i didn't know they came that high. mine is a 1600. i do have protected 2900mah's ???

Yep. I got it here: Lithium-ion batteries and chargers It's the second item on that page. Vapor Kings has a storefront in my town and I go there often. They haven't had these for long, but I got one and I love it. Gonna get another. For backups right now I'm using the 17670s I got for the GGTB.

EDIT: Well...I just went and looked at it. Maybe it's not IMR....sorry. Anyway, it works great. Sorry if I said it wrong. I think I just thought all AWs were IMR.....duh....

tybin

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
WA
Yep. I got it here: Lithium-ion batteries and chargers It's the second item on that page. Vapor Kings has a storefront in my town and I go there often. They haven't had these for long, but I got one and I love it. Gonna get another. For backups right now I'm using the 17670s I got for the GGTB.

EDIT: Well...I just went and looked at it. Maybe it's not IMR....sorry. Anyway, it works great. Sorry if I said it wrong. I think I just thought all AWs were IMR.....duh....

ya i still don't see imr 2900's i see protected aw 2900's though:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread