• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Mini LA Vapers Meet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
I'll be there!

Wherever it is...

And as long as it doesn't interfere with my holiday plans!

I don't care how 'mini' it is... The last one was by no means big, and I had a blast!

Not sure if they want me posting here now... Given my new Suppliers Associate status... I suppose we'll find out soon, eh?

Shel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Los Angeles
Alright... nobody's taking the lead, so I guess *I'll* have to!

How 'bout this Sunday, Oct. 31, Halloween, @ 2pm. (Have to have it early, as my kids are taking me trick or treating....)

Do you guys know The Grove, near Farmers Market? In The Grove, there is a restaurant called Wood Ranch... has a bar, has covered, outdoor seating, or we can sit indoors and watch big screen televisions... recently remodeled....

Let me know if this sounds like a plan to anyone! If not, no problems... suggest another time and place, and I'll be there!

(Feel free to come in costume!)

For those unfamiliar with The Grove, it is an outdoor shopping area, with The Apple Store, Barnes and Noble, Cheesecake Factory, Movie theaters.... live outdoor music.... very nice shopping center, great to just walk around. Also has Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, Starbucks (inside of Barnes and Noble), the Gap, etc. etc.

ChRi$

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2010
☆ So-CaL ☆
the 31st is to short of notice and no good for me. when you guys get somthing set in stone i'll be willing to make the drive. a bar or lounge would be nice, somwhere we will be able to vape without retribution, plus i have a thing about vaping in front of kiddies. the villians bar that brian suggested the first time around would be cool, or even the place Justin found.

Rippspeed

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
A, A
I say lets shoot for mid November before the thanksgiving and after the Halloween...

JONNYMERTZ: I would love to get some sushi !!! but I dont think RA Sushi is good at all too expensive and the sushi aint good...

I'm kinda new to Lakewood ... sooo I dont know any of the good places to eat around here ... But, CrabPot, CrabShack or Yard House is good down in Long Beach ...

jonny2hottie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2010
Strong Beach, CALI
www.youtube.com
mid november sounds good! im down! I just thought about it...how about Boston's
Boston's Gourmet Pizza - Google Maps
they have a nice bar area and an outdoor patio area that would accomodate a good amount of people.

I say lets shoot for mid November before the thanksgiving and after the Halloween...

JONNYMERTZ: I would love to get some sushi !!! but I dont think RA Sushi is good at all too expensive and the sushi aint good...

I'm kinda new to Lakewood ... sooo I dont know any of the good places to eat around here ... But, CrabPot, CrabShack or Yard House is good down in Long Beach ...

ChRi$

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2010
☆ So-CaL ☆

ya yardhouse right there would be cool. thats right there by pierpoint landing, i used to take charter boats outta there to catalina and clemete and fish years ago. but ell does sounds good to me if anyone know a good sushi place down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread