Mini Nauty driving me insane

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightlord

Sep 15, 2014
Missouri
So i just picked up a new Mini nautilus and have it sitting on my VTR. Thing is - It's really really irritating. I've got it on what I believe to be the second tightest airflow, the smallest is too stiff of a draw, The problem I'm having is the vapor hit - it doesn't feel any type of good. I absolutely hated the iclear 30s that came with the VTR but it hit way smoother. This is, I dunno. It almost feels cold, or something. I can't really place it. I'm running right now about 9 watts, I've tried it at 10, 11, 12 and 13 watts, cranked it all the way to the max, still feels about the same. I run my every-day work setup at 8 watts (mini protank 3 on a VV 3.0) but even that doesn't feel right. Anyone have similar experiences or whatnot with the Nauty on the VTR?

roosterado

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2014
willmar MN
I just got a Mini Protank 3 for $9 With the upgraded protank dual coil its works Great --downside only holds 1.4- 1.5 ml This is just me but I read way to many problems with Natilus tanks or BVC coils threads on Electronic cigarette forums to give them a try. Maybe its just a matter of that there are so many users out there. I also have a regular Protank 3 paid $13 and really like it also. FYI I do build RTA's and RDA's for different uses

Last edited:
I swear by mine - I vape her at 13 watts and the volts are auto adjusted by my DNA30 to 4.9 volts. Vapor and Flavor are both top notch... Sometimes, depending on how full the tank is I have to adjust the airflow control to keep this baby cranking!!!

With a new coil instead of waiting 10 mins I do a few primer puffs with my finger over the airflow control hole... Not sure if thats bad or what but seems to work good for me.

cmangoboogie

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2014
buffalo, NY
FWIW, my primary on the go setup is an original nautilus wIth BVCs on my MVP acid I've never had a single issue. I exclusively use 1.6 ohm coils in mine and it's almost perfect. I just got a Kayfun so I'm currently using that, but I still carry the nautilus with me.
I second that. The bvc's Are the bomb ! They work on both mini and the original. Unlike kanger stuff...
Also switch between the mini,full size, and a Kayfun. With Evic Supreme and an Mvp v2.
Just got vape mail today with Orchid v3 bout to swap out the Kayfun and do a dual coil build on this bad boy!!
2 thumbs up on the bvc's pop em in and blowing clouds!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread